The beginning...

Hi everyone,
This is the first time I am writing a blog EVER...therefore have no idea on how to start. But we are tought to give ur introduction first...so here it is
This is not an individual blog...it's a group blog..we are a bunch of guys...who wanted to write our own blog.(for some weird reason)
Let me strt with the introduction of all ( in alphabetical order )...
Amit...Ample honesty combined with the best of hearts, he is someone who you can literally call at 3 and say, " Amit, my zip is stuck dude, need help!"...and he would come!
Gurpreet Singh Gill...Flambuoyance, presence of mind and intelligence...with a lot of energy...is gurpreet!...A superb company to have and one of the bestest of friends.
Mustafa...yes...he is a Khan. - a thorough hyderabadi, a thorough professional, very sincere, and knows how to digest a bad joke on himself:P. Another great friend.
Rajesh Pareek...yeah u guessed it ryt...it's me!... not someone who u could call at 3 coz my phone is either out of charge or i am not near it. Jokes apart...I try to stay original and unique...tht's it!
Shariq Shahid...you cut me in half radially and you get a shariq shahid, skinniest of all, weirdest of all, and the most appreciative of all. A great human being...
Yusuf Khan...Boy next door looks, boy next door charm, bu a man next door habits...you'll come to know that later. Quiet mature bu sometimes over mature:P
Ok then I am done with the work here...will be waiting for one of my friends to sign in and correct me if i am wrong. Untill then
Adios...
RAJESH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..wow...it was awesome the way u mentioned all ur frends...so sweet...nyc gang :)

Anthropists said...

thank you...:)
- Rajesh