Never press to Impress...:(

Hey guys its been a long time since my last post, busy .. school projects ... i juz wish tht god does not makes me a teacher, especially a maths teacher, cause if tht happens, im gone drive the students out of themselves!!.. ok leave tht all

This is the wierdest thing tht happened to me .
My Father and I went out shopping juz for fun.. and he bought a gud shirt fo himself... i think it was(yes ..was, the shirt's dead now) the only shirt in the whole world which he loved, i thought this as my oppurtutnity to increase my allowances. As soon we reached our car, i started flattering my daddy, i said wow dad wht a shirt, juz lookout for the color, the design, the cloth quality, etc, etc and i went on blabbering until we reached home. The next day came up, my father(in hurry) getting ready for work" Mustafa, get me my new shirt" I jumped frm my bed, ran to the wardrobe and took it out.
An idea(as the one above) creeped in my mind, i thought, why not iron this shirt and impress dad.. haha! more allowances...i shouted to daddy, im gone iron this shirt. I started ironing it,(lemme tell u i haave this wierd habit of doin two things at one time and most of the time thinking is one of those two things,.. I think, think, think and think. I think im gonna be aristolte the thinker!!), so i started thinkin bout blogging while ironin..

im thinkin...im thinkin...smokes all round the room
(a background voice) MUSTAFA!!!! MUSTAFA!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOIN??!!
"Dad im thinking"
dad:"$#@%@*?the shirt is BURNED!!, Totally spoilt... the expressions on my dad face were the same as the expressions of a butcher juz before slaughtering a sheep.. i showed him the shirt...WHACK! WHACK! DIS!DAAS!BESHUM! BESHUM! and now you can guess wht happened to me on tht mornin
Now my allowance are cut down to half!... Totally bullshit!!!
-MaStI

3 comments:

Shawrix said...

haha i knew u think alot dude!!! stop thinking start doing!!lub the picture at the end

Ron Parker said...

I told u...do one thing at a time...u want to eat while cooking...not possible!

Anonymous said...

hahahah!!!!..i wished i would have been there to see ur dad's face..and the after effects!!..lol.....happy memories...lol