Broke!

Yah.. I'm broke these days! (ok yes Iam)
Seems like the world crises have struck me the most.. last year had extracted a lot 4m us (WE SIX)
I really do feel we have spent most of our money amongst us, especially me and shariq! we spent a lot on each other. so now that i have realized, lets engage ourselves in some moneyraising schemes.
lets start saving for a backpacking trip around Dubai (oh?? again??) yes we keep doing it!! do it like a pros. Now, before we get our moralistic high horse,lets all acknowledge that life is all about applying the skills we acquire in class in the real world; and this most certainly qualifies as putting our skills to the test. so now that our conscience is clear; get ourselves a sufficiently sturdy table that can hold a handmade money ballot and a board that states our blatant plea for our savings in the name of our well-intentions!!

MY tricks of the TRADE:
* Practice my best "puppy face" meets I'm a poor student whose materialistic greed is the basis of my appeal' impression and don't hesitate to use it to my advantage. (well i do use it while playing basketball!! my friends know it better!)
*If im really looking to spread a word, then i make some flyers or better still, inform the school gossip group about it and there it is im good to go!
* Take a photo of my enemy and pin it to my board under the title "Mighty enemy of the week" like this one on the right!! lol..>>>>
* "when life hands you lemons, make some lemonade" so make some!! Give out a free glass of lemonade to every teacher! just to earn some julu along with some marks!! haha..

Over-evaluate my life's goals and accomplishments and fret over not having made my first million yet. wake up sweating in the middle of the night, sit down to write a long list of things i must accomplish before my 30 and then write a mass BLOG POST doused with philosophical tangents for all you people to read with the title "What is my purpose?" At the end of the month, burn the list and throw a mad party celebrating the end of my crisis..
And ya sorry to all!! I was away for long..
From nowise one of us will write a post every day.. that means we are taking terns..
six days, six guys, six posts! Friday will be off!
Enjoy!!
YUSUF KHAN (yk)

3 comments:

Guru said...

The guy in the photo looks like me!!!!isn't it??? Where are da copyrights!!! i'll su u in da court........haha
Well...Yusuf da tricks were really good most of them were funny... and yes u forgot 1 thing "playing darts with the photo hanging on da board in a winner takes all round...........lol

Ron Parker said...

It shld've been...when life hands you lemons...make some lemon-aid...to earn some money!...coz u'r broke!...n m a broker!

Anonymous said...

hahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!..loll...yaar tumne bohat set likha he..oh and if u wanna get soem news out..just tell a girl..fastest way for news to travel...lol..nice post..keep writing