Sharp pencil + Jealousy = Butty Natasha!

Heyyy peepz!

Ahh! Been a killer week for me....Had been writing projects all weeeek! Projects just bug me alot,cause i am not fond of
writing 10 pages in one night...!

Hmmm...so about 1 week ago i told my childhood nickname to my friends! It was a great confession to make because my nick name was a very weird one!It was not an accident or kept just like that, but my sister kept that nickname because i was very very naughty when i was very small! My friend 'Hafsa'(lazy18..lazy just by name..always excited to eat chocolates & read our blog) actually asked me why I change my nick on blog so many times? So
I decided to write about one of my nicks that I had!

FLASHBACK! (Horror music)
So when i was 5-6 years i sucked at drawing...just could'nt draw anything... i used to start drawing and end up making a kingdom of ants!.....But my 'creative' sister was very good at it.
I used to sit beside her to learn something from her...But slowly I started getting jealous! HAHA! I tried tried tried....to draw like her but just could'nt!(try try try till you dont succeed is a lie) SOOO! I planned a conspiracy on her...hahahaha *evil laugh*.....One evening she was
drawing random things as usual and i was trying to copy her drawing as 'usual'....So a plan struck my evil mind...I took
a blunt pencil and started sharpening it with devilish eyes and grinning evily!....As it was sharp I checked its sharpness,
Ouch!It was sharp alright!...Then quietly I went to her and poked her with the Sharp pencil!..haha!...Guess what happened next,
she complained to mom about me...and I was held responsible....all evidences and witnesses were against me..and I sensed trouble comin my way(hands up!)!...From that day my sister
started calling me ''Butty Natasha''....I dunno where the heck that came from! But it was one hell of a nickname!
But that nick name had a very short life :(!But its still in my memory as new as it was that time!)

I aint that naughty and devilish anymore with my sister!...Because i gave up drawing?
.........Nah! .....she gave up drawing!
Hehe!But natasha sounds like a girl's name right(like Duh!)? I think natasha means naughty or something linked to it! But it does sound like a very fat girl who always bullies small little wittle children...

When i told this to my friends they were like ''ahaann 'natashaaaa'.''!

I .. heard somewhere that you feel better when you confess something...so wanted to tell you guys about my nickname!
It was a top secret nickname..still in the Fbi records!Shhh dont tell them i told this to you guys!

-Saifu(couldnt keep his childhood nickname a secret)

4 comments:

Mustafa Khan said...

hahaha!! you told me this in the class.... cool post.."BUTTY NATASHA"...HAHAHA!

Ron Parker said...

For once...a standing ovation sharky(new nick!)...lemme say it my way...ZABARDAST!...writing style, imaginative sense, paragraphs,use of pics, most importantly SIZE...everything perfect!...a VERY PROFESSIONAL POST.
Fantastic...

Guru said...

Natasha becoming professional.............haha
but it was really good...v.good......

Anonymous said...

hahahahah!!!!!!...honored to be on ur post...and i love reading ur blog..lol... wah yaar..its true..try try try and u dont succed..pata nahi conse idiot ne kaha tha..lol..awesome post