A teenager's regular day

Hello DUBAI...(yeah yeah only a few read so wht?)
After literally showing all my acting skills to my dad, yesterday was the day when i finally have my new trimmer(old one could no longer cut my facial hairs...which are like binding wires.).
Yesterday was friday and i thought today is the day...after purposely growing my stubble as thick as your eyebrows...went passed my dad the whole day(he doesn't like it) and finally he says,"let's go get that lawn mover that he wants." HAPPY!!!
From a matured man to an up tailed puppy within no time..."let's go dad"...Kept on barking! Got ready the fastest in the whole family and stood near the main door. It was almost like life was a slow motion for everyone else,"Hurry up people" my slogan for the moment.
Finally in the car, and I had this fevicol smile on my face. We moved...and fevicol seemed to spread per kilometre. We reached the mall, but before that he stopped by a shop where my brother wanted to by his shoes...how annoying! I turned into an angry dog who was disturbed while eating. I looked at the shopkeeper if he was the bone!(not his fault). After seeing a million shoes, rejecting a trillion and buying just one...we moved out. My dad has this habit of checking out random shops. After he entered one, i turned into a wolf!...It was no more about the trimmer but self esteem...because humans never like their younger siblings teasing them.
We reached the store finally, bought the trimmer of my choice...no time taken...and yes...finally content. Now i could breath oxygen(up untill now it was just anger). My lips felt much better coz i had bitten them..well...like a dog!(no I have not transformed).
Back home...curiosity of checking it out...trimmed the stubble. Aaahhh sweet life! Suddenly dad comes up, "can u trim my hair with this thing?"...and I was up and ready...i said to myself..if u wanna learn something...do it now!"Yeah dad, sure".
Started the worst learning experience of my life...well...we learn by mistakes right?...And the barber who stays below my building was called in emergency at 12 midnight...coz I was learning to cut my dad's hair.(i hope u guessed wht happened after that).
Take care...
Announcement people...From today onwards I will be posting blogs weekly...coz schools have started.
_ aaRAeJayEeieSecH_--{RAJESH}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww..poor daddy..lol.. well thsi prooves just one thing in my head which is that even BOYS get excited about somethings. LOL. for example trimmers....who knew that would get such joy to your life?..lol...srsly...nice post...love the way you write...

now im sad..weekly?!...oh man...ur blog is the first one i read everyday...but best of luck..my holidays are till the end of jan....looking forward to reading more...