Mujhee kooo pehchaaan lo!

Main hoon KAun!! Well...i know most of you guys don't know me so here it goes.. my name is Shariq Shahid, my nickname is ''saifu''.. I would love to tell bout myself over here...but ill cut it short , i am basically from India....from a small place called Rampur...the place is small but the people are big-hearted..

Personally i am very sensitive, honest, sincere, hardworking(sumtimes)
Dude!! i am not givin a job interview am I?!

Ahem!..So a lil bit frankly...... i hardly get serious(except when i am tired)..i hardly get angry....i hate studyin during holidays...and i love givin attitude to hawt girls :p...i am not good in makin friends...but the one i make are one of my closest friends...i lub all of them lyk hell! Dont get confused....i mean the brotherly love :P

So when i came to this school 3 years back i made many good friends, i met many new people...some of them became best friends of mine....... fortunately (for them)..and we had sum great amount of fun together.

Talkin about present life....i have taken science stream...and am havin loads of fun in dubai, well those two sentences dont suit each other dont they...but yeah we all friends are enjoyin this so called science stream to the MaX...
tata for nao ♥..



3 comments:

Anthropists said...

like ur idea of colour and bold...i used it in my previous entries...

Laura:) said...

well maybe making friends isnt your strong point in life but its easy to make friends just be nice and say nice things :)

Mustafa Khan said...

yeah your absolutely right,laura:)