A letter from the unknown...

{INTRO : This is an imaginative piece, looking at different aspects. It's written in the form of a letter.}


The Blue Planet
12345П Light years
Milky Way galaxy
Towards the Sun – Near Venus

Hello Humans,
My name is “Alien Phattu Tingu”. I live on a planet which you are yet to find or should I say, might never be able to find. I am writing this letter today because I was feeling bored and wanted to ask you a few things too. My parents (yes, we reproduce too!) warned me against you before this. But they didn’t tell me the reason. Are you really that dangerous? Well, even if you are, what do I care?
Yes, coming to the questions. First of all, who the F*** told you we look like creatures made out of Shit? I vomited after watching ET. I mean why you always think that it’s you who are smart and rests are dumb? You make us look like superconductors, with a light glowing from weird parts of our body, as shown by you.
Second question, supposed to be first, but I was angry so I asked that first. Why you think that we will land up on your tiny winy home called “Earth”? Ok even if we happen to be there, why would we destroy it? Every time we come, run around like mad bunch of hounds and destroy you! HELLO…we have our own planet for God’s sake. And always when we are shown as friends, we have special powers. So you could benefit from them.
Third question, There are 100s of places & 1000s of species still undiscovered on your planet. Why waste time sending some stupid machines in the space trying to find us? Use that little amount of knowledge to uncover your own planet first. And after you do that I am sure your greed to find more will be satisfied. Try it!
It was almost perfect until it was “Global warming”, now it’s become Universal. Stop sending some needles which fart and pollute the space! You’re not going to find us. Bloody an Osama is still missing and you want to meet us?
Time for some universal facts. The numbers go beyond 2012. It’s not the end of number line or your planet. You’ll die, don’t worry. But not so soon.
Waiting for your positive reply in eagerness (no, that’s not the name of our planet).

Never to be yours
PT

logo design

3 comments:

Shawrix said...

Too good! it was not very big and the way you wrote the feelings of an alien is just 5 stars!

Mustafa Khan said...

hahaha! nice one rajesh......loved the part where "OSAMA" is still missing!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!!..lol...i think this is my favourite one so far.lol..i would answer from a human's perspective but i prefer to be an alien..lol