Melon drama...

Dear Blogon,(hope u get the word)
Everyone has their own lists...and I have my list of things one must do before his/her death...and one of them is to drink a glass full of bitter melon(Karela) juice.
Yuck! The first sound that I might hear if i were to deliver it as a speech...but anyways...I tried it today...and having done it earlier doesn't help at all...seriously!
I went up to my mom and asked her to prepare it for me...and the expressions that I see on her face matched the one that most parents give when their child fails in the exam and says, " next time I will score more than 90%". But even after believing that I will not be able to drink it, she started preparing it (moms are more supportive than dads)...I stood there watching it all...and by each passing moment the excitement level rose (not like burj khalifah!...but faster) and rose...I almost felt like there was someone sitting inside my brain with a flower in his hand plucking each petal saying, "you can drink, you can't, can, can't,..".
Suddenly it's done and readily served in the glass...by that time the person inside the brain started destroying the garden screaming...FOR GOD'S SAKE, DON'T DO IT!
I held the glass in my shivering hands, and yes like all humans(sometimes I feel, we evolved from dogs rather than chimps) I smelled it. My nose was about to fall, my eyes had seen it all, my ears were like,"we don't care" and my tongue wanted to give me all the bad words in the world!
I started drinking, in those 9 n half seconds, I recollected all the bad things that happened to me in all my life to compare them with this one...none qualified!...Rest is history...
But I still recommend eveyone to have this freakish experience at leasst once in their lives...good bye...YUCK!
-RJ Pareek

2 comments:

Shawrix said...

Haha good one dude!

Anonymous said...

fail and say "next time i will score 90%"..rofl..pricelss..lol..oh and the part where the person inside your head"DESTROYED YOUR GARDEN!" hahahahah!!!!..rofl...dat was awesome....lol..and about your recommendation...hell no...im not drinking karela juice even if my life depended on it!..aik faida btao?!..lol..but superb post... :)