want to be roommates..

hey there guys,
we (our group) have been discussing this for a long time now.. If we were to be living in together as roommates what could have we being doing together.. Many things flashes in my neurons (brains cells) on what could have i done to freak aal my mates. I thought for it for long and came up with 8 freaky points, here they are! just let me know if i'm missing something please do comment and tell me your suggestions i would definitely take that into consideration.. Here are the points:

1. Draw a tiny, Black spot on my arm. Make it bigger everyday.Look at it and say, "it's SPREADING!! it's SPREADING!!"

2. Every Thursday, Pack up everything
i own and tell my roommates i'm going home. Comeback in an hour and explain that no one was home. Unpack everything and go to sleep..

3. Buy a McDonald's "Happy meal" for lunch everyday. Eat the straw and the napkin. Throw everything else away.

4. Live in the hallway for a week. Afterwords,bring aal of my stuff back into the room and tell my roommates, "OKAY, YOUR TURN."

5. Keep a Tarantula in a jar for three days. then get rid of the tarantula. if my roommates asks, say "oh, he's around here somewhere."

6. Bowl inside the room. set up tournaments with other people in the building. Award someone a trophy. if my roommates wants to bowl too, explain that he needs bowling shoes.

7. While my roommates are out, Glue my shoes to the ceiling. When my roommates walks in, Sit on the floor, Hold my head, and moan!!

8. Punch a hole in the television. Sit and watch it anyway, Complaining about the poor picture quality!!

By: yusuf khan (yk)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah!!!..dirstyly yaar yusuf, if u punch a hole in the tv..it will affect you and the rest for ever..just imagine..no more cricket..lol

and the part where you pack up everything and leave!rofl...i cudn't stop laughing..that would be hilarious if you actually did that..lol.. and my fav was living in the hallway part"YOUR TURN"..HAHAHA...jst imagine their faces..lol...awesome post.. :)

Anthropists said...

hay thnx for ur comment lazy18.. i'll punch a hole when no 1 is around and the rest we be like what the f***???? i'll be like who the f*** in the world did this crap!!! so then ill make every1 to pay for the same.. lolzz