They call me GURU......


Here i am the Laughter house of the group......

well don't go on my face i just look serious but i'm a Funny guy,a guy who can crack jokes at any time.........
I am Gill!! Gurpreet Singh gill,a typical Punjabi boy with some non-Punjabi habits like hating lassi, dahi,makhan etc....but really hungry for food.....
I love SPORTS because i play them!!!my captain gives me the first over not to take wickets but to fear the opposition because i got pace........
Well!! i'm a guy who never takes life and education seriously till the last moment......
I want to be a Mechanical engineer, but i never passed in physics in 11th........
HUH!!Thats it for now.......will catch you later.......and i apologize for any kind of mistake made by me..........
because mistakes generally happen...."even one's life can be someone's mistake........................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well gill, dont worry i dont think any one will go for your face and think ur serious cuz ur post was absolutely hilarious. the part where u hate lassi and makhan!!!..hhahah...lol... true...we are all called "VALETI" kids and we are just punjabi's from attitude and name..lol...but proud to be one in any way...and dont apologise..its ur blog..write whatever u want..lol...:)

Anthropists said...

well thanks for the advice and i'll take care next time........