Diary Entry from the soul...

Hi,
Kicking off the week, as friday has been forced upon me as a holiday. I'll take it anywayz.
I thought of writing a diary entry, and if I didn't post it the way I am, the feel of diary writing would be missing. So here it is --
Introduction : This is how my soul...or spirit talks to me...when I am alone...so these lines are what my soul says...at different times of day when no one's near...My friends know...sometimes I am lost in something else...tht's when the other rajesh is talking to this one.
You might have to click on the images to read...:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!..man ur deep. okay now i need to understand 1 thing...your talking to ur self?..or ur sould and you are having a chat?..i think its the second one. i love the way your write, sans the part where you keep putting yourself down. you shoudln't do that. be like me...talk bout great things..lol
so what if you lost...happens...nice game tho(like i was there..lol) love the "you look like a roast chiken!" hehe...time less. and im surprised you write a diary. would love to read more...you shud have like once a week entry from ur diary...i'd love to read that. and i love how your diary entry is of one continous thing. keep writng..would love to write..."talks me of and my soul"-by rj...lol.i named your first book...you can do the same...lol..i need it personally autographed btw!..hehe

Guru said...

Thank god....ki tu ab se jaldi utha karega....
kissi ko meri tarah darwaze par khada to nahi hona padega ting tong.....lol
aur kitna haaroge??????itne k baad to ant bhi khudkushi kar le sharam se...........

Shawrix said...

haha...achi post thi yaar...lekin thoda time laga samajh ne mein...tht whos talkin to whom! :p
match phir hargaye! T__T

Mustafa Khan said...

hahaha!! this is wht is called blogging..guys. yaar raju, bas apun tera fan hoo gaya...
and yes even i think we should have diary pst once a week

yusuf khan said...

wow!! loved the last line!! "dont dream all that shit man"