Adventurous Ancestry!

Heyyy Blogsters!
So this post has actually originated from many incidents that have happened with me in my past life!From the time i was 4 to this time when i amm gonna be 18 this year!.So many years passed by but i had some incidents that kept runnin around in my mind. So i decided to get them outta my mind!

I met many many people in the years that went by...but some of them actually fail to tell where the hell i am from....my friends know what m talkin bout...Well the story is that whenever i meet new people..they think i am from pakistan or from iran if nuthin than a afghani for sure! haha...doesnt really bother me much..but they fail to believe..that m from india..''Arre yaar u look from karachi..! ''U look like afghanistan! Speak pashton now or else i keel u!'!

Well i feel great about this ...cause i think this is a growing talent in me?! Lol maybe ill be appointed as a indian ambassador for these countries in da future!

Buttttttttt this isnt it! I was with my uncle ..seein how great dubai is...and we stopped at a repair shop.It was all normal nd there was these 3 irani brothers workin as mechanics..So as my uncle's car was repaired..one of those 3 brother's said..in a tuxy accent!''uuur naphuw logs lige irrranee''. Ahem? Am i missin something out here?
First i look like a pakistani then i look like irani ..now i feel like a cocktail...

So thought about this..and i figured out that my ancestors must have roamed around alot Man! they must have gone to iran then pakistan then a 'U' turn from afghanistan..they would have been like..hey lets goto pakistan! Sure why not?..Lets goto afghanistan! YEah dude i am totally into this (My ancestry=Excited to do anything!)! Lets goto India! Ummm...Sure but which part of it? ...U.P cause its very close to afghanistan!...after that that very very adventurous couple from my ancestry would have settled down..sayin ''Oh man i am freakin tired..lets rest over here..for rest of our lifes''.Haha ...this would have happened i guess..but at those times country names were not there....maybe they just travelled aimlessly.

I just feel like there is a wolf inside me, makes me a mysterious personalty..its not hard for all 4 countries to believe that i am from their country! And if ur wondering how ill prove that m from india..''U.P'' ..ill have my kids to prove that :p.

Da sleepy one
-Saifu


4 comments:

Guru said...

LOL......really funny...
i think the main reason behind u looking like afghani,irani or pakistani is ur hairstyle,A hair style which looks like those of pathans and a hair style which never changes whether 1 tries a gel or even fevicol, and also ur face looks bit like them may be some genes problem lol...........

Mustafa Khan said...

yeah saifu, the main reason behind this misterious personalty looks is ur hair style...... anyways good post....lolz

Anonymous said...

hahahah!!!...cocktail...i guess u are..my frends think m arab cuz im learning it now to speak with them...or maybe fr usa..cuz f my accent...lol..but nyc post..leep writing

yusuf khan said...

I hear this story every time shariq drop's down to my house.. saifu: hay dude yk i met this taxi wala!! he said BLA BLA BLA!!!!!!!!!!! PAKI,AFGANI,IRANI BLAH!!!! lolzz
non other then me knows this story better!!
anyway good post..