A Tuxy RIDE!

Yesterday someone called me to Al mamzar park!...(ohhh!...someone who?)...no m not gonna tell you who:P. so after meeting him/her n all...i along with Amit(my frnd) were waiting for a taxi to head back.

Suddenly this guy came near us...looking like a drug dealer..."you wanth tuxy?" he said. He asked with the expressions if i want to buy one...i said, "ee...yeah...kind of..why?"

"Where du you wanth tu go?"..asked in a tone similar to my dad when he's angry and i'm about to go out. I told him where we needed to reach and he took us to his car. Now, it didn't look like a taxi at all...a 2006 model Red nissan SUV, v6, twin turbo, red leather interiors, sunroof and a sony surround sound system!...i was like..."so tht's wht a tuxy is!"
Now he took his car out of the parking lot, and i knew this could be my last ride! I looked at him, he had his left leg placed on the door...and the other one never really moved off the accelerator.Now this is what the conversation was:
Me: so...whre are you coming from?
Ahmed(the tuxy driver): F***ing Sharjah!
Me: ohh...and what do you do for a living?
Ahmed: This is my private vehicle and I use it as a tuxy.(in a 007 tone...which basically meant...it's illegal and if u complain...i'll be in)
Me: ahem!...naahhiice.(we were going at about 150-160 km/hr)
Ahmed: I also race illegally in sharjah, police catch me 2 times...put me in jail...i said ok! no problam.
Me: (looking front with a fake smile) so...u like racing?(did i need to really ask tht?)
Ahmed: I LOB IT!..I JUST LOB RACING! IT'S MY LIFE!
Me: why don't u join formula one?
Ahmed: No not tht...I lob street racing...u knw cars moving ...and i go fast...really fast.(as he was saying this we were moving faster and faster...amit in the back seat had his purse out...looking at the pics of his family...and i was confirming whether the vehicle had passenger airbags)
Ahemd:(cont.) hehe...i was going fast and this person show me middle finger...i said yeah?...and then i hit him!..hehe...i said now show me!...haha...the bolice came and he ask wht haben?...i said...accident! My mistake!...haha
(now amit had gone half subconscious and i had gone double in consciousness...still searching for the airbag!)
Me: so go somewhre else...u'll find better roads and u can race more!(smart huh?...no actually changing the speed topic...no airbags yet!)
Ahmed: I hab been to 10 contries in the last 8 months.{throwing his passport towards me}
And as i went through it...china, thailand, south africa, etc etc(beat tht for PASSION!)...we had reached and amit had already seen the doors of hell and I found the Airbag.
There is nothing added in the conversation...it is all part of a true adventure!...I LOBED IT!
What do you think whether he should stick to his passion or it's wrong?...i say he should stick to it.
- RAJESH

4 comments:

Guru said...

well raj it was funny,interesting and was superb.........lol.And by da way howz amit now is he conscious or still in sadma...........

Mustafa Khan said...

hey raj when did this haben!!
hahaha funy :-) keep writning such cool stuff

Anonymous said...

omg rajesh..tell me truthfully..lol..did you have a death wish gettin in some freaky man's "tuxi"!..these people are born to kidnap sweet kids like you and me!..lol..but srsly..very well written...the guy was arab?..im guessing cuz of his accent. oh and i'm guessinh you went to meet a "HER" cuz u woudn' have specified if you'd have seen some guy...lol..yes i can read minds...lol

oh and the amit guy was really funny...lol.. keep posting!

Shawrix said...

Man i wish i wz ther at tht time! Juz wanted to see amits expressions hahaha!
nd yeah i lobed yer post!