Darreamsss!

Hello,
yeah it's me...quite a while...ain't it?
So I regularly have these dreams which I wanted to share...I mean they are weird more than anything to start off...and I can't remember a dream after I wake up but a few which repeat...I can recollect them...

Dream 1 : I am sitting(or doing something that sounds similar) in my toilet(u can imagine urs :P) on the only place where I can, comfortably...and admiring the beauty of the shiny white tiles and the fine interior work done by the landlord...and suddenly there's some noise( no, not the one u think!)...it's coming from the drainage...the drainage lids on the floor start shaking...the noise gets louder and louder and there are Snakes coming out of the holes... every hole in the bathroom (including the one which i have blocked)...now the fear on my face is evident and looking at the snakes who look dumb!...they r searching for something...with their bisected tongue coming out of their mouth..sniffing around...suddenly i realise that there's a snake below me...and just when the thing is about to bite the only part of my body which I have never seen...I wake up! With wet face and submerged in horror with deep breaths...it takes another 10 mins for me to go back to sleep...
I am scared of Snakes... and yes...they scare the S**t out of me...literally!

Dream 2 : This dream starts off weirdly...I am running on this narrow street in my town in India...I have a gun in my hand...and I am running(how dumb!) and there is another guy running behind me...he too has a gun in his hand...and it seems like he wants to kill me...but y?...i am still trying to find out...and after running for a while...he fires!...the dream goes into slow motion and as soon as the gun(yes he throws the gun, instead of firing!) is about to hit me on the back of my head...I wake up again!...This dream feels like there's a dumbness battle on...i am trying to show that i am more dumb and he proves that NO...he's the dumbest of all...he wins it!

Enough of stupidity, i will not bug u more...lemme know if u have dreams which reoccur many times...Signing off...take care.

- RJ Pareek

6 comments:

Pragya said...

hey cool post.....i was waiting fo ur post to cum.....anyways congrates u atlast remembered ur dreams..:)

Guru said...

arre mujhe to aaj kal koi sapna hi nahi aata main to padte hi mar jaata hoon...........

Shawrix said...

Achaa khawaab haii!Especially gun phek ke marna wala lol!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA.."not the kinda sound you think!"...lol..pretty funny. i always believe that dreams mean something. if not the whole thing then maybe a significant action i or someone else does in it. love the way you write..keep writing..:)

Mustafa Khan said...

hahaha!!!! nice post, rajesh........... dream 2 was really funny.... the gun phek ke marne wala part was the funniest.... lol!

Shafiq Khan said...

hmm.. ache dreams the.. kash mujhe bhi atte aise sapne.. but hain.. woh gun walla jayada funny tha.. lolzz