50..


No No guys i am not going to talk about 50 cent! Or write about..Or whatever.
Its my 50th blog post!!!
YAY!..*drum rolls*

Wow..I mean its been a long long time. I still remember my first post and the editing i did on it. ( Dont ask :|). Every single post taught me a new lesson. And i know i have improved alot from the first post i wrote. Ahh the thinking about those early days makes me feel so nostalgic. I tried my best to do justice to every topic in a sarcastic way. Well i guess thats my way of writing. But i feel great! Thanks to all my friends here...and all the followers..jass..priyanka..hafsa..pragya...Wow..theres alot of commenting going around by girls :)..Makes me think of a quote..
                         Behind every successful blog there's a girl commenting on it.
                                                                                                                   - Me

Woosh..its been a long journey..Started writing back in 2010...its 2011 now. Havin finished my highschool..It really looked impossible from where i started. Guess it all just comes along gradually.


Lets have a look at what all rubbish i wrote. :P
*Goes through the archives*

Hmm..hey look we have..Bend it like saifu..Lol..Do you even remember that post? Had been going through bad back aches back then. *Digs deep in the blog drum* ...Hmm We have some Pirates running behind some egyptians..lol..My obsession with egypt was just hilarious. Soap serials..My take on them..Just love that one. Daily buzzzz...This post always comes to my rescue when  i have absolutely nothing to write. I will become a....This one was a classic..my sarcasm was on its peak..at that time. I see you...lol my embarassing story. Never try to gussy up  by looking into the computer lab windows. Phew so many posts..so many comments. Been a long long journey.

I really like to thank all my friends who came up with this idea of blogging..Raj, Guru, Yusuf, Masti, Amit(?).

Actually i am a suffering from the future syndrome. I know ill get over it..but sometimes..i get troubled by thinking what is going to come in my life ahead. Well its pretty normal. Happens with everyone ...at some point of time..but it all gets over..with a happy ending..(Hopefully).

Life's pretty boring.. But i always say one thing. Never ever pray that your life changes its track..you never know which track it might take..Can be good..Can be bad..Just thank god..that your life is steady. There are some people in this world that do not know whether they will get food for dinner..or breakfast. Get the point?..Now get yourself up and be happy!..

Aww..The kitty is bored! eet needs moar teeevee!
Ok..enough lol.

And also! Congratz to Rafa for winning such an awesome game! If you missed it ..you missed a great great game of tennis!
Vamos Rafa!


2 comments:

Ron Parker said...

lol...I knew it was coming and congratulations...happy that atleast someone wrote 50 posts frm among us...I am a lil disturbed...u thanked the girls before u did to us(ur frnds)...not fair!!!...I will go on anshan!...in Ravanlila maidan!

Guru said...

I agree with RJ!
naat fair like!..:P
congatz on this achievement, maybe this will awake the writer in me....
*Uth ja kutte*!!!
hehe! Rafa got what he owns...