TUITION MYSTERY!!!!

I'm back.... well its been long since i have written a post but was never away from coz i was having some small roles here and there.........but at last i'm writing my own post where i'm in major role.....Yes...
My tuition started even before my kindergarten!!!!!Not because I was week in studies but coz I was too smart to handle and the most notorious in the whole family……haha and I’m still not changed!!!!!
Because of my notoriousness my mother thought about sending me to a tuition…..Not because I can learn something over there but because with me being out of the house she can do some housework or kitchen work…….And she found one strict lady teacher in our neighbourhood……
The very first day that I went to the tuition I learned A, B, C, although I already knew a bit of it but she taught me fully….and then told me to write it in my notebook…..But then came the twist…
I started writing it in my notebook but after sometime she went into the kitchen and I started looking here and there and noticed a beautiful mattress which was looking very new and my clever mind got a great idea……..I started writing on the mattress and wrote the whole A, B, C. with very large fonts and i was very happy becoz I wrote the whole A, B, C for the first time…HOORAY……When she came, she saw my notebook and said its not full!!!!! And I just pointed at her mattress and said “rest is there”……….
She got angry like a pressure cooker building up pressure…And then what happened was a history……I came back home in just under an hour with eyes about to erupt like lava…..
When this idea failed my mother thought about sending me to a small school (it wasn’t a school it was just a small class run by two teachers. They use to teach about manners and other small things).I went there for a long time about 1 month,it was very long for me but this time their were completely different complaints about me. I was the most silent boy in the class, who was just sitting all day and was watching the teachers teaching and doing other activities and that’s it….It was a plan to get kicked for not doing anything......HAHA...
But between this period my mother was also teaching me,not A,B,C this time but 1,2,3....She used to say that repeat what i 'say'....She'll say 1.I'll say 1,She'll say 2 I'll say 2,She'll say 3 but I'll say 4 and then she'll not say anything but will give 1 slap "THADD" and my eyes will turn again into a erupted lava......but i never learned 3 until i joined school.......lol
Hope i didn't waste your time.....but that's it for now.. I am signing off........
-GILL

3 comments:

Shawrix said...

hahah kya baat hai! abc be pe likh ke aagaya! haha! achii post thi! nice! ☺☺☺

Ron Parker said...

I am happy tht u learned ABC...or we wouldn't get to read such a post!...nice...

Anonymous said...

heheh...nice post..loved the mattress part..i cn just imagine!