hear from the boy next door!!

hay.. everyone this is yusuf khan (yk), one of the 6 idiots!! don't get me wrong i don't mean real idiots but idiots(I-Do-It-On my own-TermS) in the sense people who do things the different way but happen to do it better then the ordinary way, for more information on this description watch "3 idiots" ok.. jokes apart..
a small intro about myself: name above.. age 18.. currently studying, basically science cause that's the passion.. i belong to INDIA, Delhi.. and im totally into sports.. thats all abt me..
Well even this is my first time on writing a blog.. so bear with the mistakes..(especially spellings!)
Our group of 6 has always been keen on doing things our way and differently..
In the most developing(still?) city in the world being DUBAI, we live and enjoy to the fullest..
this is it from the boy next door!! wait till you hear from all of us!! have fun and please do comment!!
cheers!!
BY- yusuf khan (YK)

1 comments:

Laura:) said...

you do have the looks of the boy next door lol :)