Shootout at luluwala...park!

Greetings people...
At the most laziest time of the day, when i was sitting idle(off course), my dad called me and said,"there's a film shooting going on in the lulupark"...and that was it for me to take a blistering bath and put on whatever i could find...rushed to the spot...now... I am not that starstruck a person, I didn't rush to meet someone famous but due to my own greedy reasons.
I want to make a movie someday, and not act in it but direct it, and I thought there must be something to learn for me now...so go n grab it!
Now...the fun starts...i see a bunch of people clogged around some black stuff...It was a camera...and the director sitting along with the cameraman. The police warding off the mob and the actors preparing for their shot!..Quiet a sight.
Ok take 1...went wrong...take 2...again...and i watched 5 takes and it took no more time for me to guess what was the quality of the shoot. The police now warding off people seemed like..."move away, Bad acting going on!" Now I felt like teaching them instead of learning things from them...the director had only one camera angle...the actors looked confused and the light man was smoking...everything wrong(besides the good looking girls).
Any which ways i learnt a few things(I did?) as well and felt like sharing this experience with all of you guys...hope no one was bored!
RJ Pareek

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...luluwala...where is that?!..lol..it sounded a bit like lokhandwala u no do movie?..lol...any way..nyc post..except khudi socho..if they are shooting here phir film kesi hogi...lol.and im gessing since you din't mention the actors..means they werent' big super stars where they?..lol..but kool dat u went...follow your dreams.

oh and advice for you guys about blogging...when you reply to someone's comment..ur supposed to reply on their blog..lol...just one of the rules about blogs...but any way..have fun ..tc..:)