Yaar Main India Chala.....

Happy friendship day to all my enemies….

Finally a great success for us, Mustafa started writing, we are into 3 digits and the extra classes are over (mind it extra class not special classes…) giving us a bit of time to relax and enjoy along with studies. But still not the best one for me because I couldn’t join my team for UK tour. :( but still to make the full out of these holidays I’m flying to India on 5th (woohooo…:D) surely gonna enjoy the monsoon a lot along with some project works and record books which are given as a HW.

But yeah let me take you briefly through my flight and journey…. Just booked my tickets 2-3 days back and I can guarantee one thing for sure it’s the worst ticketing site I have ever seen!!!!Whenever you enter there’s a photo of a women with hands joined like she is saying Namaste (acc. To my brother) but I think she is apologizing in advance for poor site conditions….well the tickets were booked after doing all that hard work for arnd 1 hour and giving my information some 7-8 times…The flight is Air India (Boeing 737-800) not a good plane at all, I mean the worst if we see it in compare with others…

The cabin crews are just awesome…well are they???No they are not!!!Not at all… I mean the way they announce is very threatening and those safety activities before takeoff creates extra bit of fear among passengers. The meal they serve during flight is not of much importance because the flight is only of 3 hours or a quarter more than that sometimes but still it’s not up to the mark…Well a samosa along with a pan cake(that too contain egg) and gulab jamun(Indian sweet) are enough to make me say that it suckzzz!!!although I never eat much in the flight….

Well moving to the entertainment section and guess what…They have TV screens to show some mooooviessssss…. But my poor kismet(luck) I went twice earlier and both the times it was kismet Konnection(a clear indication for passengers that it’s all about luck)…..This time the flight is during night and maybe they will not show any movie…

Now u must be thinking WTH am I travelling in this flight!!!Why not any other??? I still prefer this because of a strange reason and that is that this flight goes during the night time and I just love travelling in night, I mean why some 1 would want to miss a chance of watching Dubai from top in night also the series of lights going in a line at Wagah border and those stars in black skies aahh They are just awesome…also the fact that the flight goes over nuclear Iran, Talibani part of Pakistan and landing just 10 km away from The Wagah border all these conditions and views makes my flight interesting and make me stick onto the side window for almost all the 3hours and to add something more to this we all know that its monsoon season which means rainnnnn along with lightning and thundersssss…

All these makes my flight much more challenging, interesting and because of this I enjoy my flight a lot….

So, for now I’m off and will post my next post from India…bubye and take care gonna miss all my mates a lot c u soon…..

Getting nervous after knowing and writing all those things about my flight already so many problems with diff. flights this year……

-Guru

1 comments:

Ron said...

I think you should sometime try the day flight because i think seeing the wagha border during the daytime must be good too but anyways...lucky to be heading home...have fun!
(logon se khabar ye sun li hai...meri maa ne ladki...main kab se hun taiyaar...lol)
And all your enemies are wishing back as safe journey coz they too are scared of the flights these days...