A wish

A very happy independence day to all the Pakistanis and Indians in advance…..In advance because today I’m very happy and would like to share it with all of u…

13 august marks the end of one of the most beautiful month of the year (saavan) But this not the reason for being so happy….The main thing is that its birthday of a GIRL (not a boy this time.), She is among the top followers of our blog, she was one of the first one to join(After L18) and also a nice friend of us….

On this day a girl called Jaspreet Kaur (Aditi Kapoor) was born, bit shy, Religious, Humorous, dangerous when angry, loves to see her friends happy and very lucky(May be because she got 32 teethes.. :D), But why am I writing about all this stuff??Well, the reason is simple and straight; she is the girl who has just come in life although she was there since I first saw her way back in 2004(beautiful and charming with a great smile on her face), but never understood when I fell in love with her.

She call herself lucky for many reasons but I think I’m the most luckiest one to get a girl like her. I really feel very disappointed for not being close to her on this wonderful occasion but will be always closer to your heart and you will be always somewhere in my heart reminding me of you each time my heart pumps……

Wajood na ho to hasti kis kaam ki, maza na ho to masti kis kam ki, aapka janamdin ho aur hum wish na karein, to yeh dosti kis kam ki.......

Yours lovingly

GJ(Guru Ji)

3 comments:

aditikapoor said...

Thank You...!!!!!...:)
2 small wordz 2 convey da infinite feelingz in my heart 4 u.

Ron said...

Meri taraf se bhi...janmadin ki harshit avum hardhik shubhkaam nayen!

lazy18 said...

aww how nice! happy b'day jaspreet! may god bless u with everything u'll ever want and have millions of b'days more to come :D