Daily Buzz - II

I will be starting my post by showing immense grief over the floods in pakistan and their present condition..though the international communities are trying their best to help but its not enough as the area is very very large and the people are just too many..its also compared to Italy...Yesterday i think i saw a Cnn report ..the people stranded on small barren lands which are save from water due to their elevation ..refused to leave the land when the hovercraft came to rescue them...just because they feared that the neighbouring village people will capture their land..These people should think about their lifes first..i mean if you are not saved then how would you live on your land which you own.These people must be monitored and must be given enlightment or else the death poll will keep on increasing.I think there should be some campaign like the one we had for Haiti i don' no one got a campaign to help them till now.The blogger should also add something for info so that people can help them.

So...as i think Alot!..A thought came to my mind that most of the people fail to understand..i hope you will..I think there is no human on this planet that is bad for everyone.I dunno if there anyone that is bad for the whole world...For example Hitler who was responsible for the Holocaust...was considered evil for jews and regarded as a  Great Dictator by the Germans....So this actually proved that ''humans are not good or bad its the way you think...''..''Just like Guns dont kill people people kill people''..hmm i dunno how that works in a literal sense...


As you must have noticed there was a video posted about some northern lights...i dunno if you saw it or not..but i had posted it just in mere excitement that there are so many many things in this world that we can't even see in our short period of life..For example i have just seen India and Uae...or some people must have seen 4-5 countries ..but some places are just great to visit just like this place in Norway..shows in the video.

And yeah finally i have completed my both records..completed in 7-8 days...just some diagrams of biology are left..physics i dunno they mumbled something about it...Anyways..now Inshallah ill start studying some theory.The records were humongous for me .for me because..''i don't want anyone coming and saying hey dude the work was so less i finished in 3 hrs..'' so for me it was humongous as i am a lazy bum..I told my sister ''Here get my record published!'' First time i wrote so much in just for a mere correction and no knowledge whatsoever...

My holidays are going as planned..Thank god!...i am a great waster of time and have no track of it so i feared if i would be able to complete the records..

And I just saw a video that really got me thinking how much people follow religion..There's a psycho representing chrisianity unfortunately...unfortunate because what hes doing is really against what his religion preaches or what any religion preaches...and it will only result in hatred against his religion as people dont live long but religion stays  in the world...

Really Sad..He's a knowleged Pastor too...:l All that knowlegde for nothing..Whats next?
Protests ,Riots...What else...thanks to Mr Terry jones...Its explainable if someone who has no knowlegde does some act of terror but over here we have got some black sheeps! Yay! Finally time for Black Sweaters in winter! Ignore this lol...just my crazy mind...

He says islam is giving out hatred and violence..and what you are doing?...Duh..Like we say in hindi ''Buddha sathyagaya hain. '' no no nothing against buddhism >_<...It means Oldie has gone mad.

1 comments:

Ron said...

I just hope that after he does that...his name is changed to teary jones...because he's going to lament it & cry over what he had done...y doesn't anyone stop him?
I mean "we live in America" seems to be the sentence for the criminals...! I used to live in the world's largest democracy called INDIA...and have not heard a criminal defend his crime by saying "we live in INDIA"...
To me it's more like..."I live in America"...so i'm gonna do this...kick me out!