Meet my dog....

Hi wats up!!
Having a great time here in India enjoying a lot and also the weather is just awesome!!

So as I'm free and don't have any other work then aavaragardi(roaming here and there..), chatting and taking my dog to walk at least twice daily therefore i thought about writing a post on my dog. I know i have mentioned about him in earlier post as well but still there are many things about him....
Firstly his intelligence, I should say he is intelligent although sometimes acts like a real mad dog but thats on side.... If you are serious and you told him to "Sit down"! the next moment he will be down and you tell him to "Stay" and he will not move until you are there, then "Shake hand" and "next" to shake hand with him, I know these are normal and almost every good dog can do this bt the main thing is about his eating..
He eats more then or anyone else but if you put some food in front of him and you say "No take"!!, He will not even look at it and will be staring at you for next order and soon as you say "Take Marshall" he will jump on the bowl and will tear everything in seconds....
Well Marshall is his name and he is just 16 months older but big in size, very heavy and really powerfull
And yess the weather is getting colder once again as its raining once again and i'm off for a visit to hilly area near my village.....

1 comments:

Pragya said...

hey nyc doggy....even ma dog is de same!!!!
n yeah weather is nyc bt only at sum parts here at ma place it rains sumtimes....its getting really hot here wid humidity..anyways enjoy ur holidays..:)