Still Admiring the people who made it!

Hello, hi & no more byes from our side...referring to the disappointment our near n dear followers had to face...I assure a complete restructure being worked out and we will soon be out with full colours!
I myself am very disappointed since not being able to post my thoughts here due to some major n some minor injuries to my right hand. Though the hand is still cursed, it can type a mere 15 wpm i guess.
Remember my thoughts on Burj Khalifa? Yes, the same age old post...well...they have not completely changed but slightly moulded...
Around 15 days ago...i happen to visit it, with my family & My dad's friend with his wife.(they are the reason my dad took time out for us). Now, let me start from the day before it...Me n Amit went to book the tickets(yes, we 2 are like tom n jerry!)...So as we were nearing it(burj khalifa)...i started understanding how Amit feels everyday with his height! He's around 5'3... I know it's not that short but in our group he's the shortest. Now, we are standing just outside the burj and it almost felt like I have been living underground whole my life.
We wanted to ask the guard outside about where to book the tickets for the observation deck, so we go up to him and as i am about to say anything...Amit pops out, staring at the 7 feet guard, and points a finger towards the burj, while asking,"Where can I book this?". The guard literally looks at the tower behind and then down on Amit and goes,"Come again!" And Amit, looking towards it, goes,"I want to book this!"
Before he bought it, I interfered ,"We want to book the tickets for the observation deck, please" The guard takes a sigh of relief and guides us towards Dubai Mall. Yeah, You wanna go to Burj Khalifa? Book from inside the Dubai Mall. And guess what?...You have to enter too from the Dubai Mall to go on the observation deck!
The next day, We got thre at about 5:15 in the evening, with everyone curious and excited about it. Well, I was just trying to figure out what would happen if I pee at that height! According to physics, the gravity should differ and the liquid shall come down at a slower rate! hmm...anywayz, so we started going somewhre inside...and after walking as much as we were about to head up...We were in front of the Ultimate ELEVATOR! As I talked about it before, May be the 100 bucks are for this fast ride! But surprisingly for some and not so for the others...it's not such a big lift! I mean only for 8 people at a time! But there was something else that put me off...The lift was not trasparent! I could see nothing on the outside! SHAME!!! And as It was meant only for the observers, It's not like you and me imagine it to be...full of buttons numbered from -5 to 162. It had only 2 buttons! G and 124! Plus the LCD screen doesn't show you which floor are you crossing! So if you get stuck somewhre in the middle, call the emergency and say..."I'm stuck somewhre in Burj Khalifa!" So it's more like,'Find me and rescue me too'!
Fine then...the thing takes off...and I could feel that we were moving at the speed of knots! You know how we feel inside the Airoplane? The Ears get plugged and you feel the release of the gravity?...the same was happening. And just when i thought i should pee...we had reached. Ting! 124! Out of the lift, I saw the world outside...LITERALLY looking like a model of itself! The buildings, the roads, the cars and I could merely see some people. I now knew what expressions to give for the role of Gulliver in a movie...IT WAS AMAZING! to say the least. You can see the world from all around it...360 degree view! Saw all the famous roads and buildings and beaches plus my brother ends up finding our own building with notions of even seeing the balcony which i denied ofc...C'onn!!! we were at 124th floor for god's sake!
And after seeing the sunset, the amazingly coordinated fountains and even some young ladies(I'm a Boy in the end!)...We headed down...with memories which would last atleast 650 days as we went to around the same height in metres.
Alright then...leaving you all jealous...I shall now depart with a promise of further continuity in writing more posts.
Burjay and take cares!
- Aar Jay Pareek

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHA!! OMG rj that has got to me on eof ur most entertaining posts!..lol..me and my friend r currently sitting in unio and she and i read ur posts..we were laughing so hard that we got CRAZY stares from everyone. credit to Amit for trying to book the Burj Khalifa and i dont blame u for trying to pee from there.i wud have wanted to spit and see how fast it goes too!..lol..but u forgot keep in mind that air blows really fast up their so pee wud have probably gone in different directions..lmao..but luky u yes i am jealous that u got to see it already..i stil HAVN'T gone! and yea man two buttons?! wtf really?..dats stupid but wait u cnt blame them..they are arabs...lol

kudos to ur brother for attempting to find ur building!..lol.but what if he DID spot it..k wat thehell it IS the 124th floor!..lol.well all in all amazing post..my friend asked me to tell u ur write amazing :)..lol..finally anthropists are back?..

yusuf khan said...

when i go.. ill try to punk out 4m that 124th floor lol.. and see if that air resistance and gravity can disturb that highly dense liquid.. lol..

Pragya said...

AMAZING view....n discribed beautifully.....cant imagine abt tht 2 buttons in tht lift....n well done 2 amit who trys to do everthing in his way....dosent matter if it is booking of BURJ KHALIFA...lolzzz....anyways keep posting...:)