There is a COBRA in the house!!!

*yawns & stretches* Hi...
Just woke up...was tired so just thought of resting for a while and ended up sleeping for a few hours like a corpse. This reminds me of how a person can differ only by the way they sleep. A few people wake up even if someone else whispers on pluto whereas a few like me are still a sleep when pluto is destroyed by an asteroid!
Why only pluto? Well... sad news for it...before it was a planet...among the elite nine! Then stripped of that honour and was declared a semi planet and now australians are saying that semi planets are not rare...so it's exclusivity is in danger! After giving us words like plutonium and a few cartoon characters, we might have to look upon it as another stone in the galaxy!
But sleep is what i was discussing...let me give you a few examples to demonstrate the harm that a sleeping person can do...

Incidentally...I
Before a marriage, many people start coming to the bride as well as the groom's house in India and stay there till it's all over...so similarly, my uncle was getting married and something like 150 guests had gathered at our home(it's queit big) and when we started our journey, to bring home the bride(my aunt), the no had gone up to 300. Now about 300 people had travelled across to have 2 people married in another village. But due to some major misunderstandings...when we reached, we were about 500! I swear...I am still confused about this...So the marriage was the next day and everyone slept at about 10 to make full use of the Big day tomorrow!
Now, I couldn't sleep that early coz of the excitement and decided to just wait for the sleep to invade my eyes. At about 12 30...my uncle gets up...the same who's gonna get married...and shouts..."THERE IS A COBRA IN THE HOUSE!" And goes back to sleep...the rest 499 people were searching for it untill it was 5(no electricity...all were sleeping on the big wide open ground) and they thought the snake had left! Why they believed so quickly is because Cobras are frequent in my village and people often encounter them in their homes and fields. My uncle wakes up at 6. And looks at eveyone behaving like zombies and asks wht had happened! No one slept!( except for me offcourse...I am scared of snakes...so just managed to get another blanket and covered myself completely...and went on the roof to sleep) No one knew who had warned them...except me! And no one bothered to ask...coz it suddenly creates havoc and people just have only one thing in mind...A Cobra between the legs! People ended up sleeping on the main event day instead! But my uncle was laughing over the stupidity of them all...unaware of the fact that he started it!

Incident-tully II
My mom left my brother in the flat and forgot the keys...when she returned, after half an hour...she rung the bell...once, twice, thrice and kept on doing it for another hour...she called him on the cell...on the land line...no response! She finally had to call the door breaker who created a mess saying I don't take any rsposibility about what may have happened inside. She was crying, the neighbours had gathered and even the watchman looked confused. The door was broken...and she finds him sleeping just like a log! I was in the school btw.
So you can all see...how a person in deep sleep can make all the others around, go mad. I am yet to test the deepness of my sleep...it's only been a dozen times when I would be carried by someone from one room to another asleep...and would wonder the whole day...where exactly had I slept!
So good night y'all...Sleep like a log or even like my Bro would do perfectly fine!
Bubye...

-- RJ Pareek

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao..that was so funny. i'm part of the "some-one-farted-on-pluto-and-i-heard-it" category. lol at ur uncle..smart man! and ur brother is like my bro, sleeps like a log. his alarm keeps ringing till i pick up my pillow and throw it at him to turn it off...siblings..biggest joy in life :)