CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME!

ALRIGHT.. so its not my turn i know that! but I MISSED MINE cmon!
How have you been people?? sorry i was not around.. for some wieard reason.. so last to last post was such an example on how ppl can go extremely RANDOM! I started to read the post and there was a clash of thoughts in my brain over the word "COMPUTER" mentioned by RJ. I got this mail few years back.. some like approx 8yrs back. It made me go WTF!! as soon as i finished reading the post i was under my chair and said to myself this GUY has NOTHING on his mind! i mean TOTAL BULLSHIT.. my mind went TWIST TWIST (not like saif ali khan) he couldn't TWIST!
What m i saying??? lol.. Going through approx 10,000 mail i finally managed to find the mail, it was forwarded to me by one of my closest friend(female).
As we all work (like rj) or just do nonsense on the computer (like me) must know what we actually are using. The keyboard and mouse that we normally use can do a grate deal of harm to ur HAND! believe it or not!
Whoever works daily on a computer, the mistakes daily mouse and keyboard usage will result in CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME! so use the mouse and keyboard correctly, below are some pictures of SURGERY of a patient suffering from CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME followed by the right TECHNIQUES for usage..
download the pictures if u cant see them properly.
-Ghost of YUSUF KHAN (YK)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

for starters, u sure as hell know how to use the caps lock don't ya? :p

well the pictures below look like from my antomy class at uni, only imagine the first picture with the surgery on a projector so huge tha u cn actually see inside the wrist.ekkh!..thats from bringing back memories yusuf. we had that in computers class at uni too, to tell us how to type right. i dont think i ever lissend to him... thanks for the reminder tho...reminds me i have to learn this for anatomy exam too!

btw..it felt like u were yelling the post at us with all the caps lock, i must say i thoroughly enjoyed it, if i wud have been there, i wud have yelled back, but i can't promise no giggling!

ps: of course it was absolulty necesaary to tell us that the close friend was"female", i mean how else wud we have gotten thru reading this post?..lmao..kk i'm done kidding, i just had food and its important to get some energy out :P

Guru said...

abhe oye BHATAKTI hui AATMA!!!why u r making us scare of this...
BTW nice to c that ur ghost is more active thn u been alive......
and yea!Is there a trend of writing a post in the cmnt section????

Mustafa Khan said...

aaah!! yusuf's ghost is really scaring people....disgusting pics...i felt like runing away frm my pc!!

RJ said...

Yusuf died of this syndrome...so now he's taken an initiative to make people aware of it...
And thanks yusuf for saving me, by writing on my day;i.e. Saturday so that i am unable to write and survive this disease...