Dumb...Bells!

Hay mates! 
Yes finally i brought the copyrights for 'Hay'.No no! Don't close this window! this post isn't about greeting others..or some weird kind of research, but its about warning others, this post will benefit many people altogether.

Well  we boys are always fond of body building, we want to get some nice muscles and show them off by wearing small T-shirts.Some of them goto the gym and get a good trainer's word to start off with or some of them bring 5kg dumbells and start at their home with no idea of muscle building or whatsoever.Well you might have guessed it...the second case apparently happened with me....'happened' would be a wrong word ..i actually did it on purpose.The reason was obvious i had no time to go-to a gym to get myself in a good shape, i tried to get some time off my schedule but it just didn't work.

So one day i got tired of waiting for the great day...the day i will smell the gym air!...so i brought these 5kg dumbells as starters.I thought ..ok atleast i will be able to do some exercise now!..So the eve came when i first took them in my hands to start my workout...they felt heavy..but that weight really didn't matter for me as i could feel the adrenaline pumping inside me due the excitement.I had learned some exercises as i had been to a local gym many times accompanying my friend.So i started working out furiously ...i did every exercise i knew. It took me 2hrs to do all of them...i got really tired and thirsty.So i took some rest .. had my dinner...and  i was really tired so i decided to sleep early.I was really happy.. as i had thought that i have made alot of muscles and i will wake up as Arnold schwagenrgerofjd.I  was very excited and happy and i slept with a big smile on my face.The photo on your right was my imagination bout myself...after a tirin workout.

Next morning....i opened my eyes ......shook my legs ....but the upper part of my body refused to move.I was in deep shock...my both hands were like a rusted iron part in a machine which makes alot of noise while it moves.i somehow got up with my hands still not moving...literally....they were like fixed in  only one position...i tried to move them ..but the pain caused...really didnt allow me to do that, I used to try my best to scratch my nose and i would end of scratchin my ears.I could not do anything the whole day...the funny thing was ...i was having my food as i was beaten by 15 arab boys that had muscles like mike tyson.I somehow passed 3 days and the pain 'started' to reduce a bit.It was a experience i will never forget...

Moral of the story : Hmm ...so if you have never worked out with heavy dumbells please take it easy the first time.

Thank you


Shariq(Your gym expert)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao..this is just how i started. my bro made me do push up's and i was like yea sure bring it on. next day my arms felt like tons..good side? i can puch a person that will make em remember for the rest of their lives. and dumbells, my exercise with them is just dragging my brother's 8kg dumbells from my room to his and then back.lol exercise done! :)