Once upon a time...........

As most of my friends were roaming somewhere in there past in the earlier posts..then i thought that WTH am i doing here!!!let's go back so i also went back into the past...2000(i came to dubai)...99(broke my arm)....98(brought a new dog)....97(started going to the school)....96(my mom got fed up of my activities and my tuition started)...95(gt stiches near my right eye)....94..hmmm...93...hmmm(yea i was born) ohh sorry i went a lot back into the past.....yess it was 1996....So,lets begin the story.....


Once upon a time when i was kid....kid!!!!ohh dont be kidding....wat do u mean by once upon a time?I'm still a kid.....i could have written this story at that time but then i was illiterate.....
I was the youngest kid in my whole family...Well i guess u knw the advantage of being the smallest in ur family......

My grandmother use to get pensions monthly and her pension was like a pocket money for us.....So,we use to get that money in the first week of the month and we use to spend that money within the same week or the 2nd week....We means my brother and my cousins but not me.....Instead of spending i use to store my money with my grandmother she was like a bank for were i use to deposit my money and use to withdraw whenever i want to go for shopping......

Now u must be thinking Shopping!!Even in childhood!!well my shopping was buying different types of biscuits(my fav.cream biscuits) and candy's.....

One day i got this pocket money but this time my plans were huge.....I planned to buy cream biscuits, jaggery nuts(gachak),bhujia and some choco candy's..only.....:D...Soon as i got this money i called 2 of my cousins,Holding the money tight in my hands and said let's go and buy something..........They agreed to go with me and so we went without wasting any time......

when i reached at the grocery i like a parrot said all those things wich i want to buy....now the shopkeeper looking at my face said "is it for u or u r giving a party" Sharry!!!As he use to call me sharry and my bro as Harry......

He brought all those items and kept them at counter as he was doing the total 1 of my cousin said please give 4 of those candy's also.....and looked at me with a smile....:D

Now,finally he made the total and asked for the money....My cousin looked at me again and said give him money Goldy!!(this is my nickname in my family).....So,finally i opened my fist and kept the money at the counter and soon as i did that the shopkeeper's reaction changed.....he suddenly swooped all those items........And even my cousin was in shock as his smile was long gone by now..........

Well the reason was that i being illiterate at that time doesn't know the cost of all those things as i got only 10 paise from my grandmother.............:P
Want to ryt more but afraid of Carpel tunnel syndrome.....so bye fr now.......

Goldy=Sharry=gurpreet (frm para6&8)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH!!!! GOLDY, dat's what i'm calling your from now on, goldy! very cute really. your the youngest out of all the guys? didnt know that..goldy...nice post:)

ps: i love cream biscuits too!!

Shawrix said...

I also remember gettin money from my mother when i was a kid..well at that time a toffee used to be a great acheivement for me lol! Nice rewind in the begining