THE DOOR..

JUST OPEN IT!

No Don’t!!

In the darkest places of all, I was about to open a DOOR which was closed even before the architecture. Covered with dust, mud, trash and all kinda wieared things... The door would have attracted any person with my kinda daring (I don’t care about any bullshit).

2 years that’s.. (730 days, 17520hrs, 1051200minutes and 63072000seconds) of my life I had been looking at the door every time I passed by! I’m a great fan of Bollywood HORROR movies and for what i have witnessed is that someone somewhere somehow passes by a place and soon a wieardest music would start and he/she is attracted to a door, house, tree, doll or some other kind of objects. That’s how the story starts. These video clips would always flash in my brain every time I looked at the door. In the back yard surrounded by trees was the door! Although it was not my cup of tea! I would stand in a corner and observe the dust on the handle of the door. I was stunned by the affection we had.

I was not scared but over scared to open it, why not any boy of 13 would! Pale yellow and dark were the leaves no sign of green on the trees. DO ME! Says the door to my heart, but NO says my CNS. The dark would start and I would move as well, leaving IT behind. ARE U HOME?? Yes! I would answer to my mother’s call. The same old routine everyday.. But once in an evening, the sun was red, ready to be down. I gathered all my courage I could, and approached to the door.

As I was few meters away from the handle of the door I starched my hand towards the handle, I heard a strong aged voice NO!! DON’T!! I looked back and saw a big black man approaching towards me. He says boy STOP! I shouted stay back u big black baboon.. Don’t you come a step nearer! He stops and says your wish! I do touch the handle of the door and as soon as I did BANG!! The door falls on my head. It was a bloody unscrewed door kept away, just for a simple reason that IT was useless!

Sooooooo people as I’m dead I have started to write horror stories.. Just like RGV! (his movies are never scary!)

-GHOST OF YUSUF KHAN (YK)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhaha! lmao..u really had me going in the begenin."stay away u big black baboon"..lol..oh and "do me?!" lol..priceless.nicely writen :)

RJ said...

You had me scared seriously...coz 2 years...became so long...I think what you meant was 720 days/17520 hrs/.....minutes or ......seconds
anywayz...well written!