Could I be called an OPINIONIST?

Hellos and hi's...
Recently after reading the very beneficial post about creative and analytical writing, I have started analysing the styles of writing in different people. And here are my honest views...
Shariq : Very Creative. Extremely thought provoking, puts a lot of thought in very tiniest of things and tries to be as original as possible. Good use of paragraphs, and sub-headings. Use of sarcasm and strike-outs with a lot of colour as well to clearly explain wht he is thinking. Chubbyness written all over and superb use of humour. Avoids unnecessary humour. Usually more than one feel to a single post...here feel doesn't relate to topics but to how he suddenly changes a gear from humour to history and then to reality.
PS : Dude...Hands down to the amount of effort you show and the enthusiasm towards blogging is actually enthralling.
Gurpreet : All of his posts are humourous. if not then informative about something or the other. Looks at things in a funny way and doesn't like serious stuff. Very formally informal...tries to be formal in the start and ends up informal by the end. Can somehow seem to grab the attention of the reader and make him or her appreciate what he has written. He makes u feel that he will anytime go off the topic but manages to hang on to it. In a major learning process and very quick at that. As I always feel he could have written better.
PS : Creative Titles to his posts...I like that. Stick to your strengths for now...you will gradually invade the other genres.
Yusuf : Formal...Formal...and "WHAT THE F***!?"...I have many times felt that he is going very formal and suddenly there is that one line which shocks you! Writes what he likes. Which is good and doesn't care of what people might think after reading. This brings out the real you whether you are formal or informal. Isn't scared of using the four letter words at all...i.e. As realistic a post as possible. Very dedicated but only when he really wants to write.
PS : Can write a million times better than what he currently is, if you thought he was good.
Mustafa : Wait!...Don't know him? No worries, he RARELY writes. And that rare read shows you that he has potential but somehow doesn't come out. Knows all the tricks of the trade but is scared of people reading him. Is scared of letting us down if he attempts anything. This mentality is just holding him from delievering. As I am a close friend and I exactly know how much water there is in the bucket, Spill it.
PS : Mustafa..if you're reading this (ofc you are...:P) Start writing...tht's the only thing i can tell you.
Last but not the least...
Lazy18 : I am not going for analysis here, just the things I notice while reading her posts. You can rarely not smile while reading her posts. She can control your expression while reading her posts...I consider that as a special power and therefore sometimes address her as Superhaffy. A polished writer...you know it, as soon as you read her stories that she writes. The regular random posts are completly like she is talking to you. But the stories are what amaze you to the extent that you start confirming that it's her own by going to google.(No, I never doubted your posts :P)
PS : Start working towards your book...I have started collecting money:P
And what about me?...Yes...I call my self a writer too...i don't know how many people agree to that...:P But I want all you people who are continuously reading my stuff to tell me about my flaws and plus points in the comments section.

- Ron Parker(If I haven't told you, this will be my pen name from now on)

2 comments:

Shawrix said...

Heh its always great to see whats written bout yourself..thats the only reason i love critics.Thanks dude!

Ahem ...okay So Yer great at attracting others (titles and topics)and you have built a great image of yourself..ie. whenever you write a post..its got to be good...even if you don't try some thing or other makes it up.You know what people want to read but thats not it.. you also know how to make em!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!..agree with shariq completely..always love it when people talk about you :D who dosen't love bein the center of attention :P

well okay..let me break down ur writing style: As soon as anyone reads your first paragraph everyone knows your a leader for sure, always ready to raise topics no one could have thought of (i was not expecting moustache's) u have fluency in the way you express yourself, considerate even when criticizing other..i suggest a staright jab in the heart would attract more attention :P honestly, super talented and potential of writing much bigger things

p.s: thank u for considering me part of the family :)