The real problem...


"Enough is enough, im gonna write something!! I dont care wat u think of me, i dont give a damn to any comments, but atleast frm today im gonna be regular" This is exactly wat my mind says every time whenever it's my turn to write. I just feel so insecure and scared of what you might think about me. Because when I sit down to write I really have nothing on my mind and plus I think I suck at it. My friends have been forcing me to put something down at least..."anything" as they say. So here I am expressing my feelings on my not so confidence filled writing skills.
So Is there anyone who can help me in improving the writing skills I don't seem to have? Please respond to this particular post via your comments. I promise to take them seriously and bring some good stuff for you in the near future. I know if I work hard enough i have an unmatched potential but until and unless I don't have a post ready to be called as a Milestone on which I can step on and continue my journey, I don't feel like proceeding. So I need lots and lots of suggestions to improve and once I have them, I will analyse stuff and soon be out with a lot more vengeance.
Extremely Interested people can mail the suggestions to me at...mustafa_rocker@hotmail.com.
Thank you so much in advance for those of you going to comment and Thanks a World for those who want to send me a mail.
- Mustafa Khan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*rubs hands together in excitement* don't worry musti bucha...you are now surrounded by masters of the language of english.
Let me start first of all my clearing what u think is the "inability to write english" all i can see from this post is someone GENUINLY trying to write and HAS succeeded. you don't even have ONE gramaticall error through your post. (well just spelling but that's only becuase ur writing style is not formal)so really this means only one thing, that you DO have the potential to write and you HAVE written. so lets go on to the part of WHAT your problem is. In my opinion, i really do think it's your lack of muse. Artists and writers have this thing called "MUSE". it's anything or everything that inspires you. For example, say my new muse for the week is my books. i look at every aspect of them and get inspired to tell people the beauty of what a book is. So there you go THAT'S what my topic of the week/day/month would be.

Sometimes writers suffer through what is known as a "lack of muse" where anything you look at dosn't inspire you. So to prevent that you need to think about WHAT gets you mind racing. and trust me, people like to read about anything..as long as you give them material. i hope i helped :D

Pragya said...

frst of all dis particular post is appreciated cuz widout any hesitation u hav shared all ur feelings.....n don't think wht others will feel after reading ur post coz by this u r sharing ur own thoughts............don't doubt urself have confidence on wht u write coz that's how u think & everyone of us have different kinds of thinking....... anyways waiting for your next post...