my worst experience.... :(

HI peeps..

Leme just straight jump onto the topic

It was the night when I felt so frustrated, angry, lost and afraid…..frustrated because I was far away frm my house and wid no money in pocket to go back, angry because my watch wasn’t working properly and I still trusted on it, lost because there seem no way for me to get home soon and afraid because it was 10:30 in the night and to make it worse there was no credit in my mobile to call…..

Well it wasn’t a part of my daily routine, I was returning from math tuition and was on time to catch a bus to reach metro station on time before taking the last or second last metro from the metro station. On reaching the bus stop I saw time on my watch and it was 9:45pm and then check the bus timings and the last bus was at 9:50(hufffff a bit of relief). I waited until 9:55 but the bus didn’t come so I started getting a bit nervous it was when I got a call from my dad asking me about my location, So I replied him by giving the information about the bus and also told him that not to send brother to pick me up.

Just before putting down his phone he asked the bus timing again and I said that it might come in 2-3 minutes and then he asked what the time is? I looked at my watch and said 9:55; he didn’t said anything and put down the phone…. But again I got a call from my dad and soon as I pressed the answer key I heard him shouting (maybe talking with my mom.) the first thing I heard was don’t you know how to see time!!! I was shocked and asked why what happened then he said its 10:25 already and you are saying 9:55!!!!and he put down the phone again… But then suddenly I saw a bus coming from the corner and got relief… I tagged my card, took my seat and called my father again to inform him and I could only manage to say that “I got the bus” because there were 0.2 fills in my card but no problem. The bus started to head towards the destination and I started listening to some of fav. Songs but then suddenly it stopped at 1 bus stop and the driver said the worst possible thing “end of service” and kicked every1 out of the bus(although only 2 people were there in the bus..)

Exhausted and frustrated I saw the time table of the buses coming at that stop, I was shock to see that only 2 buses were coming at that stop and out of which 1 would come no more because its time was over and the 1 was to come at 10:30 and it came at the exact time but of no use to me because it will take me further away from my city it came and went in 2 minutes… So, after 2 minutes I found myself roaming alone here and there at the stop with no use and getting angry unnecessarily , traffic signals were opening and the cars were going as if it was traffic cycle, by now I was expecting a call from home so I waited 2-3 minutes but no 1 called…

Finally I got an idea by seeing taxis going freely,finally I took 1 taxi but the doubt was who will pay..The driver was cool and looking innocent and well mannered as he started the conversation with me, I started replying but wasn’t in a mood, as I was getting closer the bill was getting farther and then I got a call from my brother... :D and he told me to wait at the metro station as he was coming there so i told him to wait at the taxi stand and strictly told him not move anywhere…. At last I reached the metro station but the brother was not there… L so, I took a mobile from the driver and gave him a miss call hoping that he replies and replies soon…..

He called back soon and said he’s almost there and within a minute he was there… Looking at his car I came out of the taxi waving my hands towards him and called him and asked him to pay, finally he paid and I thanked the taxi driver but this thank was a special one and at around 11:30 I reached home and convinced my dad somehow by showing those broken parts inside the watch….

The thing to worry for me was also that It was the first time that I was out alone at this time and that too far away from home....

-Guru

3 comments:

Mustafa Khan said...

this post can be potentially made into a suspense movie!!..ha just joking..but really love the way u write

Ron Parker said...

@masti...shaadi karle!...post kab likhega aashiq?

Pragya said...

Awwwww.....nicely n well expressed....could easily imagine de whole scene...it caught de attention till de end...anyways it was really very worst day fo u!!!

P.S:love all ur posts...:)