I have a sixth sense...Is it by fluke?

Helloooo!!

Well, no need of introduction as i wasn't absent for a longer period than Masti but was lost somewhere...But back again.....

Ok lets start with weather report(ahmm..) Temperature in U.A.E nearly touching 50C as the AC's of TCS stopped working,well not a shock as it was xpected bt still the management doesn't care and still students r having bloody extra classes!!!! some Parts of Punjab and Haryana flooded....but only some parts whereas other parts like northern Punjab are struggling fr evn a drop of water from the skies..I mean how can it be that 1 part is struggling with drought and the other just 40 kms away is surrounded with flood all over!!! OK enough of weather lets start with our today's topic. Sex ohh Sorry SIXTH sense and fluke.Well both the terms are different form each other but not by much.....

Fluke is for example when some one asks you how many types of Amino acids are there in humans and you blindly answers 20,and is correct! and sixth sense is when u r travelling in car with someone and wen u both stop at the supermarket where u realize something abt the car and say that its not gonna start again,and that really happens!!Now u must be wondering about those examples.....Well those are some of the examples that i took from my real life.....

I still remember last month when our HM was teaching some BIO stuff(some because he teaches only Genetics. Since 10th i have seen him mugging up and confusing students with Genetics, Mendel, Variations and some silly Crosses....) as he was teaching the same again he suddenly came across some amino acids and a topic related to them. So,Just for our general knowledge he asked this question "How many types of Amino acids are there in our body"?Soon as we heard the question most of us started discussing with their bench partners and started saying some or other answers....I was sitting close to Ron and when he asked this question i just looked at him and said 20 and again started staring at the HM as he was standing next to my bench...After sometime he realized how much knowledgeable we guys are and he answered...But the answer was the same what i said!!!

I wasn't shocked because these days lot of my flukes go ryt. But Ron was shocked and he knew that it was fluke bt was a well timed fluke i must say....:D

Now some sixth sense....its just when u express wat ur mind imagined and it happens(Guru's statement for sixth sense...:P. May come fr 2 marks in sm subject)...So,sm 2-3 months ago me and my cousin were coming home and this happened wen stopped at a supermarket just because he wants to add life to life by purchasing a du recharge card...So soon as he switched off the engine of the car i realized that some stupid calculations were going on in my mind and the final result of it was that the car will not start again...

I expressed my views to my cousin and he was like "nice joke thank u for the information." and we went to market but when he was about the start the engine,i again said"what's the use? its not gonna start" and I was very confident this time.....He listened to my "Bak bak"(blah,blah...)and ignited the engine bt the car refused to start,as if it was controlled by my mind.....

He came out of the car,gave a weird look and said "u know at this moment if u would have said that u'll get married with the girl of ur dreams that would have happened But WTH abt this car!!!"...I replied laughingly "it was just my sixth sense"!!and then he was like now my sixth sense says that u'll be pushing the car all the way to the mechanic shop....But thank god his sense wasn't ryt and we got the mechanic over there........

But what i think is that there is not much of a difference between sixth sense and fluke its just different ppl saying different things.........

-Goldy(my new pencil name...still looking fr a pen name so this is pencil name and can be rubbed and re-written)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..well i do belive in 6th sense...some people i know have it..so yea..guess it can happen sometimes..i have excellent flukes :D..lol..oh and i like the concept of a "pencil name"..lol..ingenious!