Sickness strikes on B'day

First of all a very Happy Birthday to my dear brother who turned 25 today and its quite a special one as its his first after his marriage and its a silver jubilee..O:>)

Not a special day for me though as I'm sick. Was having a bit of fever in the morning but its almost ok now! So I'm officially on a medical leave today..:D Even yesterday I was on a leave (I wonder if I could ever go to work for 6 days in a row)..:P What makes me even more sick is staying back home and just moving from one room to another and drinking lot of water and then urinating it..:P

I just got up in the morning and sneezed and the same moment I knew that I'm gonna have fever in the coming days but it happened a bit too early. It eventually turned out to be a very boring day, actually I fell sick because of the boredom. And my mom made it worse by watching brother's wedding videos.

OMG! its bigger then LOTR! even if you add all the 3 parts, the last time I saw all the 3 parts of that movie at once I was having 103 fever the next day, it wasn't that bad this time around but it was worse! because it was kinda shameful.

Yup what else could you feel after watching your own weird dance videos and throwing notes like mad ass. It was literally raining notes at the marriage, sometimes it look like there was a competition between some 3-4 guys. there goes 200rs! lol

All I know about this is that the song was "Angreji Beat"

Time to go and get cake for brother and most probably party in the evening or on the weekend...:)
Ohh I miss you RJ!...:( You could have made it easier for me. (by ordering cake..:D)..:P

Btw found this on a truck, these guys are the real poets!


3 comments:

Mustafa said...

Hahahahaha! Hilarious poem by the truck drivers

Rj said...

Janmdin lai bohot bohot vadhaiyan meri taraf se...25...not a bad number...
So got the cake from caesars? Karama? Nice bakers...I miss ordering cakes for u too...I might never be able to do it again...:( u could make use of my brother instead...
And lorry drivers are the best at it...u start reading em all and u might end up laughing so hard tht ur stomach might hurt...
And nice post Paji! Miss our Bhangra days too

Shariq said...

Jabardast Janamdin ki vadhayian!
I really laughed out on that snake dance photo and that truck slogan!..ill write more when i get my laptop back. :S