Olympics Has Begun!

How you all doing?
Well life's moving slowly on my side (Apart from shopping) and so is in the rest of Dubai. It's Ramadan and I barely get to see much of traffic all around until late nights even at the famous avenues. But London is in all sorts of hurry!
Yess! 2012 London Olympics has finally BeGun (Man Style)! and what an amazing opening ceremony it was... Amazing fireworks (I always love fireworks), Brilliant performances(I dint gave a shit though..:P) and the parade was good too! (still Don't understand why they were in a hurry) and the controversial inclusion of anonymous in Indian parade team (India and controversies are never apart).

For a moment I still can't believe that Olympics are back after 4 years, I mean I still have those images of Abhinav Bindra winning gold in 10m air pistol back in my mind, Its as if it was just a few days back. I wonder if earth is gaining some pace revolving around sun.

Well it looks like I don't need to plan my next 15 days, I was sitting right in front of the T.V for almost 6-7 hours yesterday and was still a bit angry when Dad switched it off at almost midnight because I wasn't letting anyone sleep... *Evil laugh*

It was an action packed day yesterday with most of the Indian athletes Unexpectedly letting others expectations down  but the biggest shock to me came when one of my favourite Michael Phelps failed to win a medal in 400m freestyle.(Is this the end of his era?). Well I'm supporting US just because they are the ones who can beat China in overall medal tally.

Ps to Anthropists: Koi Hai??? yoohoooo!

2 comments:

Mustafa said...

Mein hoon yahan par! Yeah the Olympics opening ceremony was good and I hope that this frenzy doesn't gets over soon. Arey me too was shocked about Phelps. Lets see what he does with his career. Baba I'm supporting India ( jeetne waley toh hai nahi, par still Jai Hind)

Rampurvaasi said...

jeetega bhai jeetega india jeetga!