Our PM an Underacheiver?

Hey!
-- Skip this part and scroll down if you are not a political geek.


Ahead of 2014 polls every alliance is looking forward to get the prime ministers seat. But i have noticed one significant thing. This time the NDA alliance is trying its best to regain power. Every controversy whether it be controversial Lokpal bill or anyone involved in it or anything similar to it. I personally think the plot is more directed towards Congress rather than for the welfare of people. I am not praising Congress, I do agree there are some flaws. But i think some things are getting biased. Like this ''Time Magazine'' which is based in US has labeled our PM as an ''Underachieiver'' . Dr. Manmohan Singh contribution to Indian economy has been enormous. More over he has tryed to work out solutions. I understand that the present condition of India is flat with Indian Economy sinking hard and inflation rising, But that does make him an ''Underachiever'' .

On the other hand, (I'll make my point here that why i have called media biased). Same ''Time Magazine'' Titled ''Modi Means Business''. It has a long article that why Modi should be the prime minister and also about his achievements etc. Though it also contains the reference to the 2002 Gujarat violence. You can make out what i am trying to say (If you can't then..erm..then nothing. you just can't)






Apart from all this politics Indian life is all the same if you are not busy. When i was studying it was just awesome. I was addicted to studying 24/7. But now its all about internet, news, politics (Don't get astonished if you see me in the next lok sabha elections). I have become so much interested in politics after coming to India. First thing i do in the morning is check news for all the latest political happenings.

I don't know but whenever i see this photo (Below) I laugh out or at least smile, I also get a bit nostalgic. Old days will always remain good days in my diary..as you always hate the present. hmm...

Well i am waiting now-a-days for my college to reopen. I am keeping myself busy by editing Wikipedia ( No, i am not banned now. Thank you). I am an official Wiki editor now, if you guys want any article to be made you know who to approach ( Thats right! its me. Dont tell me you were thinking about someone else :(  ).

 PS. Nice try Andy! But Roger finally got it ...Again huahahuahua (Asthma laugh- Rajesh Version ©All Rights Reserved.).


3 comments:

Guru said...

Dr. Manmohan Singh replied on this by saying that what else you got to achieve when your photo is on the cover page of one of the leading magazines.
Even I take a lot of interest in it when I'm in India, and just yesterday Punjab's CM made a visit to our village..:)
I like that photo of urs Nice click!...:D
Ohh and nice post (Y)

Mustafa said...

Politics is something which we all take part in consciously or unconsciously and I was very bewildered when they tagged Dr.Manmohan Singh as the "under-acheiver", I mean looking back at the lot of politicians that we currently have I seriously doubt anyone would have done the job better, he was instrumental in building the economy as we know it today, we have to give him the credit! I know the rupee is falling and sensex and bla bla bla, but this is just from the past two years, look back ten years and you'll know how the congress shaped our economy, and guess what we have MNC's like Ikea and Toyota ready to pump in billions. And all we say is, "Ahh, Manmohan is under acheiver". That is disappointing.

Ps. Nice photo.

Rj said...

Huhahahahaha....
I'm sorry...after I have joined MBBS...I have no news about wht's goin on but yeah...u're right shariq! And about wiki editing...I tried it too...they blocked me...lol