My Counselling..




When my teachers in kindergarten used to ask me what you want to become when you grow up..I used to say.. I..I..Want to beeecome a Pilot!. After i grew up my parents didn't approve my decision to join either IAF or Professional Pilot training. Okay..i said. ill become a Engineer then!...Then i faced one more dilemma. I got orders from my mother that i cannot join Civil or Mechanical. I said Okay..and only branch i was interested in was EC. Rest you all know.

Well..I don't know how much you guys like plane landings. But i love to land planes.(Without being in them). So i decided to show you guys one of my landings on St Julianna International with a Emirates Boeing 787.

3 comments:

Mustafa said...

Abey terey plain ki toh! Saale hijack karlonga!

Guru said...

Block kar doonga saale!!!!
jab maang raha tha tab di nahi yeh game ab dikha dikha k jala raha!!
Ghatia post!..:P

Shawrix said...

Abhi JNTUH mein lekar aata hoon yeh!!!