Had A great time after a long time

Aah finally I can see my bed!
Hello! *eyes barely opened *
Sad part of the weak: Nadal's shocking 2nd round defeat at Wimbledon and Germany's defeat at  EURO 12 *heartbreak*

So as I've been tweeting a lot more recently (mostly crap) I thought to put my 2-3 tweets together and write a post, probably what I would have tweeted throughout the day.

Had a long, exciting and an amazing day, The reasons for the joy were simply too many! Well it was Amit's birthday so we met after quite a while, went to RJs house met his mother and had a lunch too! Kheer was just mouth watering..:D, went for a movie(Gangs of Wasseypur) with Amit and Devender and the movie was just great!

A must watch movie for all,  At times during the movie Amit was jumping of his seat during the comedy scenes, Its a kind of a movie we Anthropists would have loved to see together, and the song "Hunter" need to be mentioned specially, it was just hilarious and a complete double meaning..:P

As it was Amit throwing a party at us so it was him who took us to the Theatre.Ohh does this mean that Amit was driving the car?? (wondering right?) Hell yea! What the hell is he doing here when he can easily be an F1 driver? For the first time in my whole life I was forced to put on a seat belt not by words but by some serious driving action. If you think he's short then you wrong! because the gap he maintains between his car and the car in front of him is even shorter!!..:P A great driver though I must admit.

By the end of the day it was time to return home and no Amit this time (Thank god) as I travelled in a metro for the first time since we (Anthropists) went on our last outing and it was good to hear the sound of "Al Abuva ba tuglaq (Doors Closing)" again.

Well finally managed crawling back home from the nearby station but even before I could step inside it was Dad standing outside and ready to go to Mirdif City Centre and for the moment I was like Damn! The next I joined them too!..:D

That's all it was for the day and would like mention that I started writing this post yesterday but I was so tired that I slept mid way through the post when I was somewhere in Amit's driving part and got up in the morning with my mobile under my chest....:P

5 comments:

Shawrix said...

Lol germanys defeat was really a shocker for me that too 0-2.They got many chances..

Nadal was shocked by tht czech player lool..no shocker here for me. i think its important that some other player also get a chance.

Lol at amits driving..and you are getting really good at humourous writing lol!

And i do remember al abuva ba tughlaq badshah...really miss it.. :(

Shawrix said...

PS. I really miss that kheer too.

Corr. it was 1-2.

Rj said...

I'm a hunter...she wants to see my gunnnn...whn i pull it out boy woman started to runn...nice movie...and i would definetly like to sit with amit in the front...and al abwaabu toghlak! ... Dooorssss closing! Great moments...we shall have a reunion someday

Mustafa said...

Haha! Amit driving! I'm short on imagination here! And the hunter song, hands down, is amazing! I do love the idea of a reunion, we should plan on that. Abwaabu toghlakh, ah how I remember those days *__*

Guru said...

That reminds me of American pie- Reunion I hope you guys are surely not talking about that kind of reunion..:P
@Shariq Good to see that u corrected that result thing or else....walahi!