Guys...

Hey fellas... How u been...I know I've been a ill busy and not writing very frequently to u ppl but I think it's time that I took up my blog responsibilities... First of all...a big thank you goes out to Paji,sharq n masti for keeping the blog alive...otherwise It could have been a link saying...the domain name u're lookin for is not available or something... I owe an apology to the readers if they were expecting anything from me...so I'm sorry...and I will try my best not to disappoint again... But I've been reading continuously and very happy to know that paji's finally writing something serious! And shariq is still the same but I love what he does and mustafa! Love ur invisible posts...keep writing! Sad on the other hand that Yusuf...doesn't actually seem to care about all this...anyways...I'm here to support...shall we get back on the days schedule??? Otherwise it's all gonna be messed up...so decide fast and lemme know... Love you all... - RON PARKER

3 comments:

Mustafa Khan said...

Good to see you're back! You guys decide and tell me, any day is just fine for me.

Guru said...

Try to divert some traffic as well and I can see many widgets being removed, some of them were interesting!
I might not be able to write on allotted days in the coming future so let it be like this for some time. (Y)

Shariq said...

Widgets blog ko apne saath lekar doopti..they are causing errors thts why i removed them.