It's Out of topic!

Well Well Well! Good to see the tracker working properly and tracking my correct location for the first time this whole year, Was still expecting it show somewhere around Dasuya....

So, here I am writing a post without any content to share.
Just came from a walk, I know its not a time for walk but my dog loves shitting when there's no one around to see him doing so..:P, Bit shy actually....:D
For me its more then a walk, Its a time when I get time to talk to my loved ones.. ;) and some of my friends too....
Was talking to Rajesh just now as he was coming from Jaipur to his hometown, I guess!..
He's gr8! and thats what makes me feel gr8. Then we started sharing some funny yet weired facts of roads and transports in India as we both were on road....
As we all know about the Indian truck drivers so there's no need to tell about them, "Use dipper at night" most of you would have seen this written at the back of the truck, well what does this mean?
More than 40% of the trucks have only one headlight, I mean they have 2 but at a time only one works and too have only one option that is Full on! and the rest are like 2 500W bulbs coming at a speed of light and the best fact about the drivers is that they are drunken all the time(most of them).
After 2-3 minutes I felt something missing. I turned around and saw that I was holding only the chain in my hand, my dog was free, shocking! but more shocking was that he was walking alongside me! for a moment I thought he got mature but just for moment.....
So being alone here in India I remain free most the time eager to go out on Bike but its getting too hot out here and I hardly get a car to drive because they know my driving....:P
So whenever I go out I make full use of it, whether its bike or a car I love driving it the quickest it can....
Just escaped one accident today while going at almost 100 when I realized that there's a sharp turn ahead which I was thinking as mere right hand curve. Well all thanks to Valentino Rossi(moto gp rider) whom I use to watch and it helped today otherwise I would have been lying somewhere in the fields....
And nice to that Swift can touch 100 in just under 6 seconds that too in 2nd gear....
I have been taking a lot of pics as always but I hate watching myself turning black or I should say burning day by day so hardly took any pic of mine...
*kuch bhi likhta hai! band kar aur so jaaa!!!!*

2 comments:

Shawrix said...

Dipper shayad woh fog lights hoti hai..
india ke truck dulhan ki tarah sajte hai bhai...dulhan bhi kya sajti hongi.

acha kutta!

Ron Parker said...

No sharq...I think it's about using the low beam light instead of high beam...coz high beam kinda hurts at night and blinds the guy in front also if the person behind you is using it...it becomes difficult to gaze at wht distance he is in the rear view mirror...