Lemme know if you work in CBSE!!!

Hello people!

RJ here...It's so refreshing to see that the blog is being run very well...all thanks to sharq n paji, partly masti and some random supporters.
Before you ask me...whre I was...I was and am still in India and enjoying the divine air of my village and the superior atmosphere in my hometown. Meeting my friends of 2001 and earlier plus having some adventurous fun on the dunes, National Highways and the fuzzy gallis!

The point behind stayin away for so long is that thre is absolutely no net in my village and namesake in my hometown but now that I have a broadband home connection after the BSNL was assured that my name is Rajesh Pareek and I am not a Terrorist, I will be in touch of the blog quiet frequently...

BTW the connection was set up a lil earlier but 23rd onwards it took me some time to come to terms with life...they said life's not always fair... 2 years ago on 25th of may and now again I hear the same...well...may be...bu it will be fair some day and I shall be part of that justice...after repeating these lines a hundred and eight times...I am now mentally fine and will not slap you if you come up to me and ask how many you got?(though i may kill if you said i work in CBSE)

A lil about Rajasthan...
Well the mercury's had enough and it's almost ready to jump out of the meter on few occations and suddenly it rains and here & we are all humpty dumpty at about 19-22 C from 52 C and the next day again at 11 I come out and say...Hell it rained yesterday and it's 51 now! And they go...check after an hour...the thermometer might melt...but no...i agree it's hot but one very good thing about the place is that there is always a breeze going around...so if you sit in the shade for a while...you will fall asleep even if it's 52 out there! But bware of the typical desert breeze at around 12 to 3...it's called Loo...it passes through you and you might find yourself either in the hospital or in the Loo...lol.

Another good thing is that it's Rajasthan...the largest state in India and the population density is not high so wherever you go...it's quiet and serine...all in all it's FUN to be Here! There are peacocks chanting behind our home in the morning and evening, thre's a large dune on which i visit in the evenings to refresh on the cold sand...amazing!!!

So here's presenting the most warm invitation to visit the place once in your life atleast and I bet you won't regret it...bubye and beware of the LOO!!!

2 comments:

Guru said...

First of all I don't work anywhere nor CBSE or TCS!....:P
Hmm was just waiting for u to return, good to know that u have internet connection there...Bahana!..:P
Here am I accepting ur warm invitation on slighty warmer evening to visit ur place someday....:)
*Thinking to add tiny little things and publish it as a post*....

Shawrix said...

Good to know ur still alive..Lol..UP had been in alot of tantrums these days..with rajiv gandhi nd all...Aur usse mila?..mera idea kaam aaya kya ? XD