Daily Buzz! III

Howdy!

Woot! its the 3rd season of daily buzz!
What is it?..Well its a random post written by me when i am upto NOTHING!

So here i am playing NFS World with my buddy Gurpreet..and many other online games..trying not to wait for the results ..but i give up..everyday seems like a 48hrs day!

When you watch the clock it goes even slower!...I used to do that when i was 12...I was in India and i used to wait for the evening so that i could fly kites (Was crazy about it, i was the best candidate to work in a fair and handsome add)..And the time used to go Soooo slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Sheesh!

I lie to others. Are you worried about the result? Nope..Who cares?...But i get all my hands sweaty, when i think of the time i would be writing my roll number to check my result and that 1sec of blank white page..will suck the life out of me.

Yesterday my dad brought a 2.5 liter bottle of diet pepsi by mistake. And i was wow i really needed that!...Trying to gain weight with a diet pepsi. Well its not that bad..except for the aspartame, tastes like sugar burnt for 8 hrs and then boiled for another 8.

And the other day i got my comment published on the gulfnews site...was so happy :D





  • Added 06:23 May 13, 2011
    This is really to be taken with some seriousness. A country's tradition and culture are its true pride, once they are gone they never come back and so does its pride.
    Shariq Shahid, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
     The topic was dubai culture fading out?..   Actually i had posted many things to Gulfnews but they never got published, so i had actually lost any hope of getting anything published in it. ''But Big things start with a small step''..guess this is it :P

    Laughing is a good habit but not when you lose it completely.








  • 2 comments:

    Mustafa said...

    the word "result" is beginning to scare the hell out of me....

    Shawrix said...

    haha...