Don't Judge them by their looks!

Hmm!
Its enough now!
I am tired of being surprised again and again!
No! I won't do it again!
No! No ! No!

Lol! If you are thinkin what habit i am talking about then just read the title again. 
Yeah i am tired of being surprised again and again by people who don't even look that they are so talented. Just Wow. I am 19 this year and have learned another lesson in this life!..This life teaches you alot you know =P.

As i do-not apply to anything till i experience it and practically understand it..So this is also coming from my personal experience.
There's a guy in my neighbourhood ..Seen him alot ...But i never talked to him...We were like unspoken friends now..as we had seen each other so much but haven't spoken a word. Wearing Kurta pajama ( traditional dress) and looked in a hurry always.
Today..i met him through a friend of mine. We talked about things..and he said i am in a hurry..my friend asked me for what? he said to study...I thought ( hmm might be studying in 12th)...He continued..college..semester exams are going on. I thought ( hmm bba? mba?). I couldn't digest this suspense, So i finally asked him. He replied...Civil engineering. I thought (Wow?)...Manipal university ...(Fainted.)...

Well its not so surprising as you are reading it...but if you see that guy you will agree with me...Its so surprising. Just Wow.Just changed the whole prospective.

So my advice to you guys is just be yourself..let your acheivments do the talking doesn't matter if you are wearing a skimpy dress or out of fashion skinnies ...The moment you tell your acheivements your personality comes out from your within...not from your attire or your looks..

Chow!



Shawrix

2 comments:

priyanka said...

true that ur personality isnt inflicted in ur dressing sense....bt u have to agrre that clothes do contribute to first impressions and sometimes they do matter a lot ...u dnt want to end up looking like a drag on ur interveiw....coz no matter how good ur grades are ...or how experienced u are...u will just end up looking poorly...well...just saying...my opinion...!!

Shawrix said...

Yup, i second that!