Hillo…

Well, well, well…thre seems that a lot of things have taken place during the time I was away for a bit, and now m back in Dubai so it’s time to check back in…
Sharq has asked someone to put up pics from India and I’m sure he won’t be disappointed after he sees wht I have in store…so here I go…

1. The daughter of one of the buffaloes we have at home…















2. My aunt with the mother and the daughter…aren’t all of them beautiful?(notice the posing…awesome)

3. Our neighbour at her routine stuff…




4. A normal view of the village street…just count the no. of animals…



5. A house marked as Below Poverty Line…though I don’t think he was a BPL…but anyways…



6. Now this is a BPL home…
BTW the walls here are made up of only cow dung and soil…amazing ! and they hold up for years…

7. Regular animals at every home literally…


8. The camel posing…


9. The camel again…possessing…(rather...possessed)


10. Well…No comments…


11. For the love of the nature…


12. The handsome OX…

I shall oblige with more amazing pictures in my next post so till then…bubye…and do let me know wht u thought about the pics…I have taken quiet a few risks taking them…

4 comments:

Shawrix said...

Kamaaaal kamaaal kamaaal kamaaaal1...No words left!!

Guru said...

Well what to say
If I started commenting it will become a big post...
In short words I have no words...:D
JUST AWESOME!!! LOVE IT..<3

RJ said...

Cool response...i didn't expect such excitement...nice to see...it means u'll have to bear more pics from me...not of the same kind though...

priyanka said...

U MADE MY DAY!!!