I still lack it!!!:O

"Duniya ka har malted drink, Boost, Bournvita, Horlicks, etc toone pee liye lekin abhi bhi tujhe calcium ki kami hai!!!". This is my mother's dialouge whenever I say I have pain in my back or neck....

Despite eating and drinking all kinds of milk stuff I still lack calcium in my body and doctor suggested me to eat as much Paneer*yummy*, drink as much milk as I can*yeehaa!*, and also to eat yoghurt *yuck*
I think there's no need to tell how much I love paneer and milk and how much I hate yoghurt....
So, as I am a food lover and doesn't care about calories when it comes to eating I think I am the one who should not lack calciums or vitamins. One can say when it comes to Amit or Saif...:P

Awesome Mausam
Feels great being here in India with temperature decreasing rapidly instead of increasing with a light snowfall in nearby areas and heavy rainfall. Well great to watch it for someone like me but if one asks the farmer they are all screwed up! They worked a lot at their farms for 2-3 months and now when their fields are ready and crops are all set to be harvested there is this rain and even snow fall. Most of the crops have been destroyed by the impact of it and still there seems no way out of it....
Even I got stuck in it yesterday when I went out on my bike, nice wind was blowing and clouds were just fabulous...Looking at the clouds I thought of going on a round to the nearby fields and went on going until I realized that I was far away from my home and light rain started....
In a hurry I turned around, hurried towards the house but it started getting even worse, Rain got even heavier and that too in the opposite direction of mine..Thank god I reached home before snowfall....
Got some videos too but they are HD and with the kind of internet I have in India I can expect it to be uploaded within 24 hours (only!).....
Btw my dog is fine and looking healthier then ever before.....:)

3 comments:

Shawrix said...

Maine itna doodh piya hai ke ab calcium tablets banane ki soch raha hoon!

RJ said...

Gaanv ki gayon aur bhainson ne Gobar se I quit likhna shuru kar diya tha jab mein wahan tha...

priyanka said...

so random !! =D