Completing a Milestone

Hey sup bloggers!!!
As one of our friend and one of the best writer of this blog(Rajesh) is off for a week, So i thought of putting a post on his day...He's gone to India for 2 weeks to give his enterence exam for medical field, Wishing him best of luck.(Y)
Some tense moments before the start of the big final between India and Sri lanka, all are excited and Hoping for India to win it at their home in front of their home crowd, best of luck to team India too!!(Y)
*Hufff* Well had the most enjoyable,most entertaining and most breath taking week of my life...Picnic followed by a Roam around and film and 2 "not eating"(For a person like me who's addicted to eating stopped everything for a match...:P ) matches and now this big final starting in few hours....(yn)
To start the week we had a picnic "the last but the best picnic ever", Something we "enjoyed to the core"(The dialogue I have been saying since last week...:P) as its effect can be still felt on my skin, my color is fading badly making me apply all sorts of fairness creams to overcome it,
Will upload some pictures if I could select some good ones...:P, Because most of them are not worth uploading.....:D
But right now I got a video to share, one of the many videos we took on that day.
Most probably this is my last post before going to India and i'm not sure of coming back, So guys gonna miss you a lot!!..:'(
Bye, TC!

1 comments:

Shariq said...

Paani bahut thanda hain! :D