Laziness to the core

Hailo! |-)
Hmm probably my last post before going India...lolzz (every time I come up saying similar things, but surely this time...:D). Don't pick any stuff in ur hand as this post has nothing in relation with me going to India or I should say it has only something(:D) this is even boring!..:P
So as the world cup is over and team India have conquered it (as if they have attacked their opposition and conquered there base!) well it was nothing less then that, every match was a kind of a war and now all of them are happy and all of us are happy too!, But still some have doubts over the trophy (if its duplicate Indians are surely gonna change the dimensions of Sharad powar's face. iski ***....:@)
Well I have nothing to do these days other then just sitting up in front of my *-) 14? I think 14. something inch screen,opening those 8 favorite sites again and again and uploading photos on Facebook and not to forget tagging them too!(the most difficult work), well when u have uploaded a picture you need to give the description too!(another difficult work) and last but not the least cleaning up my mail(mark all, deleted!...lolzz, most of the time..:P)
I haven't done my shopping yet and im going to India tomorrow!(Most of it..), going exactly after 8 months(oops! I forgot not to talk abt it)..
Well the main fact is that I have nothing to talk about, Following a fabulous routine these days.I Get up between 7 and 8, take bath and take breakfast till around 10 and then shitting * I mean sitting* with my laptop downloading movies and keeping them so that I don't get bored in India(Nt again!), I take lunch at around 1 (super heavy lunch) then again sit with my laptop commenting and chatting and listening some weired old songs(1940s or 50s), then again a chocolate or something to eat at arnd 3, then again maggi or something to eat at arnd 5 with juice, again a kind of a starter at 7 and then Dinner at 9 with something sweet after it, then milk at arnd 10:30 and go to bed(but not sleeping), I usually sleep by 12:30 or 1 or even 1:30 to the extreme and then hardly getting a sleep of 6-7 hours....
I'm a kind of person who at least needs more then 7 hours of sleep to keep my body active through out the day otherwise I tend to do nothing throughout the day other then day dreaming.....+0(
Whenever I don't have my laptop with me I have my new mobile, So I switch to my mobile learning different features and trying different applications just because I love to be in touch with it.....
Me signing off although I never signed in(password is save for all websites, feel boring putting pass. all the time).....|-)
*Mommiiiiiii! kuch khaane ko hai ghar pe???*
-Lazy Guru

1 comments:

aditi kapoor said...

lolzz....:P
btw hav a safe journey...n b in touch wid evryone...
gonna miss u..