Overtime II

Now it was morning and it was 3:48 and even my mobile was gone crazy as it was alarming for more than 2 mnts....finally I got up…i saw the time and thought abt just being on the bed for couple more mnts before getting up.....And that was enough for me.........

The next thing i heard was my mobile going crazy once again….not alarm bt a call…I in my mind thought “why do people get up so early in the morning and they disturb others by calling them and discussing smthing jobless”!!!

But when I saw the time and the number I gt the answer of my question…….: P

It was my dad on line as he asked me where r u?I thought for a moment and asked the same question to him....He replied i'm at the passport counter and will come out in 5 mnts....i said ok no problem we will be there in 10 mnts.......but how to reach in 10 mnts?, every1 was sleeping!!!Oh cmon!!!i shouted and called my brother who was in the room next to mine…..

My cousin got up and asked whether its 3:45.I said, no its not….He said, then why r u going mad!!Take ur blanket and sleep….I replied “the flight has arrived”….

Air India can never be on time he replied……..Then I said that its 4:30 and the plane has arrived, although it was 5mnts late…Then he got up and stared at me….saying “how can I trust someone who sleeps as if he is late mr...” and ran into the washroom……I took my blanket and went on to sleep once again.

He came out looked at me and asked aren't u going to the airport???I said “what I will do over there… u ppl can go and get them frm the airport……

But anyhow in the end my dad and my mom just had to wait for 2-3 mnts….as my bro suddenly misunderstood his driving licence to be a flying one, which he generally does….U can get the same feeling as Amit got in a Tuxy ride………

Finally they reached home at around 5 and I was still sleeping……..But this time I got up quickly bcoz I knew that they brought lots of sweets etc…..The rest of the day went nicely but in the evening bfore sleeping my mom told me that even tomorrow u have to get up early bcoz my Mamma ji(mom’s brother)was coming the next morning……..

I must say I’m prone to sleep these days….

-GS Gill (where GS≠ Gon Salves)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is like..i got drunk came back, got drunk and then came back..only exhange drunk with sleep here...lol..funy post...my sister loved it just so u know :)..glad u didnt forget ur folks :)