Overtime I

He!!o..."My name is not anthony gonsalves!" This is what i do when i feel bored...remix a few songs!...like this hinglish track...(those finding it difficult to understand my title...read overdose!)

Its always great when u r playing at ur home ground........similarly its great when u r writing on a day given to u to ryt smthing.....lol....but yesss,its thursday.....every thursday i used to think that I'm missing smthing in my life....bt couldn't remember wat was it....lol

Well...yeah, last monday my mom and dad both were coming from India after a short 1 week trip.....i must say a short 1 week rest........Rest for them bt all sorts of trouble for us(me,my bro and my cousin)as long as they were in India, we, over here in Dubai were doing double shifts....studying as well as looking after the house and thats when i came to know how hard it is to prepare food(paneer bhurji,rice,etc) or to wash clothes(espacially when everyone is dreaming(may be wet!!..no offence).....

But yeah as they were coming on monday morning at around 4am we planned not to sleep the whole night....and planned to watch a movie(Avatar)although i have seen it before also but i felt it good enough to watch it another time....So,we hurried through our kitchen work.......

That was the last time we were making food...because i knew my mom was gonna be here with me the next morning...So we made something special Paneer bhurji...i dont knw abt u bt i can feel my glands releasing salivary amylase ..lol

Finally the Paneer was made after sm 25 mnts of great struggle....and now it was all abt eating it as soon as possible..........:P..And it dint take more thn 15 mnts to rap it up as it is my fav....

But by now it was already 10:30pm as we started the movie and my cousin started his typical jokes also.....The movie was really interesting bt i started feeling a bit bored during the film.. must be because i knew what will happen next.....So, i suddenly slept in between.....and got up the same way aftr sm 10 or 15 mnts shouting "now see wats gonna happen next"....and then again slept aftr 30 mnts and again getting up and shouting"watchout as its gonna get interesting"........

I did this 2-3 times and finnaly the film ended at around 12:45 & by now I couldn't feel anything bcoz my mind was sleeping and it was my body which was doing overtime........so i told my cousin that i'm gonna sleep saying that i'll get up at arnd 3:45am.....He too was feeling sleepy so he also went to sleep asking me to set an alarm of arnd 3:45......I did smthing and the alarm was set.....

Sorry to say but this is geting bigger so i have to write the remaining thing in 2nd part.......so stay around.....

-{GS GonSalves} Gill


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do i have a feeling that u slept and didn't recieve ur parents when they got home?... well who knows u probably got out of ur drunken spell..

ps: "suddendly fell asleep" lmfao..how on earth do u SUDDENLY fal asleep?..lol.sleep crrep's on u, hun :)