(neighhhh) I just*ouch*love horses......(neighhhh)

it seems ages since i wrote something!....i feel like giving a re-introduction(maybe most of u forgot me)..anyways..yesterday i happened to witness something loving and scary(fo beginners)

A good day friday, who does not loves them(especially aftr a tiring week), Mustafa khan is ready for a good fielding day...

*me* so DAD whats up for the day...* dad's deep voice* hmmm... whats up..han, lemme send you right UP....*me* daddy don't be soo cruel..*deep voice* lets go horse riding.... *me* yeah...horse riding this shud be fun...

after a 2 hour bumpy ride to ajman, we atlast reached my uncles horse farm....hmmm, this shud be a cake walk(my inner thinkin), after an hour of selecting a so called good horse, i finally choosed one brown colored, macho kinda horse, you see, i wanted to look like a king of medieval india....

wat i basically think that the toughest part in horse riding(for beginner) is actually getting onto a horse....haha..i've done, the feelin after getting onto the horse was like a soldier afta winnin a battle.. i was like yeah boy im the one...

but the whoa wait a sec, why do i feel like fallin, ohhkay the horse is moving.. hmmm ok this is easy.... jus hold on to the rope and the horse moves all by itself..haha every one be alerted the king is here....

after 20 mins of ridin, i thought, ok lets do something creative and macho stuff, hmmm i remember the words of my uncle, saying, pull the rope and the horse will take off.....so, typically silly me, i juz took the rope..and gave it a big big push and to my suprise.... the horse took off at a mighty speed...(the expierence was like a fighter plane taking off)..now i got scared and juz said to myself "all is well...." and thought tht this horse took the push thing seriously.... he was now running at damn speed and suddenly this bloody horse jumped( maybe his was tired of runnin)..... woah buddy, i said to horse, slow down...while doing this silly thing(although, i knew it won't do any good) i just lost my balance.. aah, i was now hanging on this horse with my one leg hanging and bruising badly with the ground(a typical bollywood movie scene), i yelled help, help.. but it was too late, this thing had gone out of control and was at good speed, far away from my uncle and my dad(who was on another horse, laughing at his helpless son, hangin, on one leg, on a horse). I was now saying "all is not well"..and after a heavy fight with the horse..i decided tht this thing is upto no good and decided to let go...(worst decision of my life) ...

suddenly the sun shone to its fullest capacity, the world turned upside down and the wind blew like never before, as mustafa(masti) fell off his horse rolling on the ground.............

*ka- boom, boom, dis, thadak*

well now im here at my home nursing my wounds, caused just because of my urge to be cool.....so what, i gave it a try (and still lamenting on it) and i still love horses.......neigh..neigh

2 comments:

Pragya said...

funny post... dont blame ur dad fo laughing at u....cuz in tht case no one can stp laughing....i wish i could c tht live lol....but thts good u still love horses after falling soo badly..all de best fo next time....:)

dkk said...

kool!
post