Never desire when there is fire......

Greetings to all.........Last 2 weeks were really very boring and restless for us......because we were having pre-boards......yes pre-boards without boards,because its TCS(u can call it anything..."The Crap School")...........

And because of the exams we were not regular and still won't be... because exams are starting again,this time final exams.....But anyhow I feel that its been long since I have written a post and this was the best time to write a post because the first exam is english....This will help me in my writting skills as well(no, actually it's just another excuse for writing a post)...........lol
So, Yesterday I was chatting with my friends till midnight which I usually do till 1 am or so, because thats the time when I feel cold and I feel sleepy and even while writing this I am feeling a bit of cold.............something similar happened yesterday as well, I went to sleep at 1:15 and then got up at around 9 am.......yes I usually get up at around 8, but this time I was late and as always my mom was standing next to my bed shouting on me...........'Get uppppppppp! its 9, even the animals are doing their routine works!!!!!'
And as always I replied in a sleepy manner....."So what!! I am not an animal".........Then she asked ,"when did u sleep last night???"I just said, "at around 12:30".....Then she asked whether I knew what had happened last night."Don't knowww" I said...... She said "did u know that there was fire in the building!!!!! Fire alarm was ringing for more then 10 minutes!!!!!"I replied but was still not fully conscious "so watttt nothing happened ryt???"she replied"huh what will u know about this you were sleeping like a log"..........
Then she said in a bit higher pitch(studying physics lately!)......Early morning at around 2am we heard a sound of fire alarm....We all rushed down the stairs...Not only us but everyone was there...All the people of the building rushed towards the security guard's room.....And we found that he was not there but something on his gas(seems like a case of fart & run!) was burning he was making fish fry...Which would have eventually lead to building fry...There was smoke and only smoke in his room........."
By now I was conscious and replied...."See, I knew nothing was serious... so I didn't bother to get up and run here and there like others...so I was sleeping"....
Well, this happened for the first time with me.....And by now i'm feeling really cold because its 1!!!!!..AGAIN!
And yess, no thanks to Rajesh for a wonderful post on my birthday(we are frnds remember? no thank yous)............asin te jaana...........
PS : To the guard - Dude, What the Fish? at 2:00 AM?...Even her soul must be sleeping!...C'onn!

-Gill

3 comments:

Ron Parker said...

haha...good one paji...I demand the people of the building to take their chances and provide dinner to the guard...HE WILL COOK YOU ALL OTHERWISE!

Anonymous said...

hahaha.............. that was amazing really good1

Mustafa Khan said...

hahaha...oye paji tht guard will fry all of you ...i think you must guard him instead he being the guard of your bldg